file Currently playing

• anthem's Avatar Offline school
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 9175
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
anthem Posted 10 years 7 months ago
Had a sax filled afternoon. Listened to Eric Marienthal/Street Dance (1994 GRP) Favorite tracks, "Shake it Loose", "Kid's Stuff"and "Street Dance". Haven't kept up with him, so have no idea what he's been doing lately.

Also listened to Yellowjackets/ Politics (1988 MCA) Favorite tracks: "Foreign Correspondent" and "Downtown". Not their best endeavor but worth a play...occasionally.
D-Sonic m3a-600m Mono > McIntosh MC152 > Primaluna ProLogue Premium Preamp > Oppo UDP205 > Decware ZLC > Triton Reference > Isoacoustics Gaia 2 > Canare 4S11 Speaker Cables > Audience Forte 3, Anticable L3 & Shunyata Venom PC's

Every great performance deserves an Audience!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I've been listening to a wonderful set from The Jeff Golub Band ( Featuring Henry Butler) the Three Kings (2011). This is one smoking' hot, guitar drenched, balls to the walls, blues frenzy. The wife and I had a blast with this CD, she especially enjoyed "Freddie's Midnite Dream." The vocals throughout sound unstressed even at high volumes...highly recommended if you like the Blues.
D-Sonic m3a-600m Mono > McIntosh MC152 > Primaluna ProLogue Premium Preamp > Oppo UDP205 > Decware ZLC > Triton Reference > Isoacoustics Gaia 2 > Canare 4S11 Speaker Cables > Audience Forte 3, Anticable L3 & Shunyata Venom PC's

Attachments:

• Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Make me hot...Make me hot, that song will get in your head. Currently listening to Soulballet/2019 (2009 NuGroove Music)
This was listed in the contemporary/ smooth jazz category and it seems these guys strayed from their contemporary roots and went with a dance, club, synth. approach. This CD will get your blood flowing, especially" Party Dolls", it has a female in the background singing "make me hot, make me hot"...WOW!! My wife loves this CD...WOW.

Attachments:

• SanthoshEapen's Avatar Offline
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
    • Thank you received: 172
SanthoshEapen Posted 10 years 7 months ago
Listening to The Jimi Hendrix Experience "Electric Ladyland". Very inventive. And the guitar work...
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth

• Visitor
  • Visitor
MOBrien Posted 10 years 7 months ago
A little Sunday morning Spyro Gyra before the Super Bowl B)
Attachments:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
MOBrien Posted 10 years 7 months ago
Eric Clapton guitar and vocals on the left side of the stage and B.B. guitar and vocals on the right, enough said!
Attachments:

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back