heart Power Cords

• T Cobe's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 4381
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
T Cobe Posted 8 years 10 months ago
Wayne,

All I can say is WOW, that is some poor customer service! Did they not have a demo cable on hand that you could try with a credit card deposit? I can't believe they would not make any kind of concession. That speaks poorly of that retailer and their confidence in the product. Anti-Cables may not like that kind of representation. That's really too bad.

Cheers,

T Cobe
Speakers: Triton One L/R, SCXL, Aon 3 Surr/Back, HTR-7000 Height
Pre/Pro/AVR: Anthem AVM 60, Emotiva XSP-1
Amps: Emotiva XPA-5(2), Emotiva XPA-1L (2)
Sources: Oppo BDP-103D, Emotiva ERC-3, PS4, Pioneer PLX-1000 w/Ortofon 2M Bronze
Display: Epson 6030 UB, Elite Screens 110" Sable
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth, anthem, rjohn79395

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• WayneWilmeth's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 7040
WayneWilmeth Posted 8 years 10 months ago
Thanks T. Cobe,
That is just S.O.P. over here.
The ONLY good dealer in this business over here that I have met is the GoldenEar Tech. guy.
And he is EXCEPTIONAL!!!!!!!!
God Bless,
Wayne
God bless the child that's got his own.
The following user(s) said Thank You: T Cobe

• anthem's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 9175
anthem Posted 8 years 10 months ago
Hey Wayne:

Sorry to here about your Anti-Cable distributor experience. I have notified the Head company in Minnesota about your experience, and am waiting for their response. I'm not a lawyer, but I don't think you can copy something off a Web site and then not honor what was stated...we'll see what they have too say about this matter.

In regards to the sound of the Anti-Cable and how it transforms ones system, I still stand behind the Reference 3, it has given me more sonic pleasure than any other product, cable, wire, etc. that I have ever used. I wish you lived closer...I'd loan you one for a month.
D-Sonic m3a-600m Mono > McIntosh MC152 > Primaluna ProLogue Premium Preamp > Oppo UDP205 > Decware ZLC > Triton Reference > Isoacoustics Gaia 2 > Canare 4S11 Speaker Cables > Audience Forte 3, Anticable L3 & Shunyata Venom PC's

Every great performance deserves an Audience!
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth, rjohn79395, T Cobe

• Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Thanks Bro Anthem,
Yeah, it is not right to advertise something and then not come through. Happens all the time over here.
The wife and I were shopping at our equivalent of a Sam's Club, and they had a really good sale on chicken wings. I am partial to
some good homemade hot wings, so I loaded up. Bought a LOT. Then when they rang them up, they were a LOT more than advertised. I protested and they found that the sale price sign had not been changed since they were actually on sale. I said they have to sell em to me at that price and everybody looked at me like I am from Mars. My wife had to pull me off em, said, "Do you want that man to lose his job?" Or at least get in trouble if the Mgr. comes to see what you are mad about!
It was just a mistake.
ETC, I could give you many more examples, posted sale prices for things that the store runs out of. Do you think you can get a rain check????? Unheard of over here.
Don't take the civilization (and rule of law) that you enjoy over there for granted!!!!
God Bless,
Wayne
The following user(s) said Thank You: anthem, rjohn79395, T Cobe

• anthem's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 9175
anthem Posted 8 years 10 months ago
Wayne :

Here is Anti-Cable's response to my email.

Rowland,

I am glad you are enjoying your new Level 3 power cords enough to be recommending them to your friends.

Your friend is free to buy products directly from us. He can either place the order on-line at anticables.com/ or directly from me. If he emails me what he wants to buy, I will email him his total cost and give payment instructions.

International shipping is only $29, and we will be willing to mark a low value on the International Customs Form to help get it to him more easily.

After he receives it, he will have a full 30 day to decide if he wants to keep it

Thanks!

:)

Paul
D-Sonic m3a-600m Mono > McIntosh MC152 > Primaluna ProLogue Premium Preamp > Oppo UDP205 > Decware ZLC > Triton Reference > Isoacoustics Gaia 2 > Canare 4S11 Speaker Cables > Audience Forte 3, Anticable L3 & Shunyata Venom PC's

Every great performance deserves an Audience!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moderator, WayneWilmeth, rjohn79395, T Cobe

• Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Thanks Bro Anthem,
That is a great reply from them.
As long as they allow for the time it takes to ship things back and forth (if needed), then it should be pretty well risk free, except for shipping costs, and any customs duty I have to pay over here.
I guess my next step would be to check out their website and see what their payment options are.
And perhaps contact them for more details.
Appreciate your contacting them for me.
Happy Listening, God Bless, Wayne
The following user(s) said Thank You: anthem, T Cobe

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back