heart Power Cords

• anthem's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 9175
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
anthem Posted 8 years 9 months ago
Steveo

I emailed Paul Speltz at AntiCable about your situation. If they are open today, he always responds promptly. I will post his response as soon as it is given.

Thanks
D-Sonic m3a-600m Mono > McIntosh MC152 > Primaluna ProLogue Premium Preamp > Oppo UDP205 > Decware ZLC > Triton Reference > Isoacoustics Gaia 2 > Canare 4S11 Speaker Cables > Audience Forte 3, Anticable L3 & Shunyata Venom PC's

Every great performance deserves an Audience!
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth, rjohn79395, T Cobe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Steveo's Avatar Offline
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
    • Thank you received: 297
Steveo Posted 8 years 9 months ago
Oh wow! Thanks Anthem you are a champ. What a great forum with a great bunch of guys. Birds of a feather ;)

I can tell with your earlier comments, your assistance to me and the change in your profile picture that you want everyone to share in these products. They must be truly excellent. Cool thanks again and I will wait to hear from you.
Triton Ref Pair, Supercenter Ref, SS 3's surr
Digital-Nimitra Server>USPCB>Iso Regen>TX Ultra>chord mscaler>chord dave>deqx hdp5
Analog-Technics sp10mk2, Ortofon Quintet Black , Michell Tecnoarm
Bel Canto REF600m L & R, Emotiva Xpa 5 Gen 3 for Center and rears
Subs 2xJTR 2400captivator
PS Audio P10
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth, anthem, rjohn79395, T Cobe

• Tsgt2007's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 161
Tsgt2007 Posted 8 years 9 months ago
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Moderator. info_outline
This forum is the best!
Jose
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moderator, WayneWilmeth, anthem, rjohn79395, T Cobe

• Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Hey Steveo

Here is Paul's response to your inquiry.

Yes, even though we have a few dealers throughout the world, any customer is free to work directly with me.

Please have them contact me directly: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

And from a previous email regarding Wayne in Thailand, here was his response.... Your friend is free to buy products directly from us. He can either place the order on-line at anticables.com/ or directly from me. If he emails me what he wants to buy, I will email him his total cost and give payment instructions.

International shipping is only $29, and we will be willing to mark a low value on the International Customs Form to help get it to him more easily.

After he receives it, he will have a full 30 day to decide if he wants to keep it
D-Sonic m3a-600m Mono > McIntosh MC152 > Primaluna ProLogue Premium Preamp > Oppo UDP205 > Decware ZLC > Triton Reference > Isoacoustics Gaia 2 > Canare 4S11 Speaker Cables > Audience Forte 3, Anticable L3 & Shunyata Venom PC's

• Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
It's Black Friday...anyone tempted? Anticables.com is running an 15% off everything sale. I think I'll pick up another Reference 3 powercord and maybe an Level 6.2 Absolute Signature RCA Analog Interconnect. For those of you with XLR interests, the Level 4.1 Reference Plus Xhadow XLR Interconnect looks sweet.

Use code THANKS15FB

Credit cards are going to get a workout today. :cheer:

• Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
What an afternoon. My wallet is much lighter, and I couldn't be happier. Just ordered the AntiCable Level 3 Reference Power Cord and the Level 6.2 Absolute Signature RCA Analog Interconnect...the sonic journey continues.

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back