file New Triton Reference Speakers

• GDHAL's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 879
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
GDHAL Posted 7 years 6 months ago
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by GDHAL. info_outline
Would like to add to Stereo5's excellent question...

Moderator, if an order is placed NOW with the dealership, are dealers expected to send those order to GET immediately, or are the dealers being advised by GET to "hold" the orders for whatever reason?

The concept behind my question is that while I negotiate a sizable deposit, I would like to know GET is "aware" of an actual order irregardless of GETs ability to ship/fulfill at this time.
Golden Ear Triton Reference (pair), Musical Fidelity M6si, Schiit Yggdrasil-OG-B, Oppo UDP-205, Emotiva ERC-3, LG OLED65C9PUA, Salamander Synergy Triple Unit SL20, Audeze LCD-X, GIK acoustic paneling
halr.x10.mx/TritonReference.htm ; halr.x10.mx/other.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• stereo5's Avatar Offline
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
    • Thank you received: 201
stereo5 Posted 7 years 6 months ago
Well put. +1
Technics SL1200G TT with ZU DL103,, McIntosh c2500 all tube Preamp, Sony HAP-Z1ES Music Server, Esoteric UX-3 CD/SACD Player, McIntosh MR88 FM HD Tuner, McIntosh MC302 300wpc amp, GE Triton Reference Speakers, Shunyata Hydra's Power Conditioners & Power Cords, + more.

• Moderator's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 3418
Moderator Posted 7 years 6 months ago
Good news/bad news guys. Bad news first ... the first production run is pretty much sold out, just a few pair remaining.

Good news, first off, we're going to make more. Secondly, and regarding what I think what is being asked specifically here, your dealer can place an order on your behalf with instructions to GET to call before shipping for approval. When the speakers are ready to ship they will be contacted, they can contact you then for full payment and give GET approval to ship. Although we do not control our dealers' policies, we would expect only a small deposit would be expected/necessary under the above described scenario.

• GDHAL's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Moderator, thank you.

Slightly more bad news in that I'm being told (by Mary) shipment is expected to occur in June (not May as mentioned in the press, or April as hoped).

As for the few pair remaining, my thinking is that if the dealer is given a substantial enough deposit, they can/should/will place the order immediately with GET. If that is the case, could the buyer/dealer be notified that they are (or are not) included in the first production run?
Golden Ear Triton Reference (pair), Musical Fidelity M6si, Schiit Yggdrasil-OG-B, Oppo UDP-205, Emotiva ERC-3, LG OLED65C9PUA, Salamander Synergy Triple Unit SL20, Audeze LCD-X, GIK acoustic paneling

• GDHAL's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
And in the event the first production run is sold out - and apparently it will ; - when (how soon after) is the second production run?

• Moderator's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 3418
Moderator Posted 7 years 6 months ago
Not confirmed but certainly possible, things are never as quick as first promised...

My point was that a small deposit should be all that is necessary as the dealer is not "locked-in" and the product won't ship for 90 days. At this point all orders in house will be filled with the first production run. We will advise the dealers when it is officially sold out, but there is no way to know for sure where the exact cutoff line will fall, but probably will happen this week.

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Support Triton Series Triton Towers New Triton Reference Speakers