file Which Blu-ray did you watch last night?

• WayneWilmeth's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 7040
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
WayneWilmeth Posted 10 years 8 months ago
Evil Dead 2013.
TERRIBLE
Don't waste your time, simply awful.
I really did not even watch it all the way through, though it played on.
Almost good for a laugh.
SOOOOOOOO BAD

God Bless,
Wayne
God bless the child that's got his own.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• anthem's Avatar Offline school
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 9175
anthem Posted 10 years 8 months ago
Wayne, sounds like you've been watching some real losers lately. Saw the first two Evil Dead years ago...creepy crap.
D-Sonic m3a-600m Mono > McIntosh MC152 > Primaluna ProLogue Premium Preamp > Oppo UDP205 > Decware ZLC > Triton Reference > Isoacoustics Gaia 2 > Canare 4S11 Speaker Cables > Audience Forte 3, Anticable L3 & Shunyata Venom PC's

Every great performance deserves an Audience!
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth

• Visitor
  • Visitor
MOBrien Posted 10 years 8 months ago
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by Moderator. info_outline
Star Trek Into Darkness
I thought the movie itself (plot and story line) was good, not great. Not one of my favorite Star trek movies. But, definitely worth watching. The special effects were fantastic, visual and audio! The sound track (or should I call it sound Trek?) sounded fantastic on my GE system. It shook the house and literally scared the dogs, sent them running out of the room!
In an previous post WayneWilmeth said "Watched Trance and sound wise, I was a little more impressed, it is DTS 7.1, but then I got into the movie and forgot about the sound.", in this movie I was more focused on the sound an visual special effects.
Attachments:

• Moderator's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 3418
Moderator Posted 10 years 8 months ago
I thought it was a really fun movie, as an old Trekky I really enjoyed the references/throwbacks to the old characters and plot lines. Sound was great too, as MOBrien says. Good all around!
The following user(s) said Thank You: MOBrien

• Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I've been giving my Oppo BDP-105 a workout today. Saw Man of Steel this morning. It has a few (slightly boring) scene's but overall a good movie. Our boy from Kansas saves the world once again.
This afternoon I've been watching The Mummy Returns (my favorite). I've seen this one countless times and enjoy every minute.

The Oppo 105 is far superior to my Denon 3800BDCI . Load times of the Denon are a joke compared to the Oppo . Picture quality is equal to if not better? Time will tell. Enough chitchat, I have movies to watch.
D-Sonic m3a-600m Mono > McIntosh MC152 > Primaluna ProLogue Premium Preamp > Oppo UDP205 > Decware ZLC > Triton Reference > Isoacoustics Gaia 2 > Canare 4S11 Speaker Cables > Audience Forte 3, Anticable L3 & Shunyata Venom PC's

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: HTSME

• Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Last night the wife and I watched "The Heat" starring Sandra Bullock & Melissa McCarthy. What can I say about Melissa McCarthy, she's a foulmouthed merry-andrew idiot. Can she act...absolutely, she and Sandra work well together. Put your depends on boys and girls cuz these girls deliver some seriously funny one-liners.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth, MOBrien

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Advanced Topics Music, Home Theater, Gaming Which Blu-ray did you watch last night?