file Fidelizer, DACs and Digital Cables

• Steveo's Avatar Offline school
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
    • Thank you received: 297
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
Steveo Posted 6 years 6 months ago
For anyone considering the Nimitra it just won Stereophiles Class B recommended components. Not bad for the price

www.fidelizer-audio.com/nimitra-computer...ded-components-2018/
Triton Ref Pair, Supercenter Ref, SS 3's surr
Digital-Nimitra Server>USPCB>Iso Regen>TX Ultra>chord mscaler>chord dave>deqx hdp5
Analog-Technics sp10mk2, Ortofon Quintet Black , Michell Tecnoarm
Bel Canto REF600m L & R, Emotiva Xpa 5 Gen 3 for Center and rears
Subs 2xJTR 2400captivator
PS Audio P10
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• WayneWilmeth's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 7040
WayneWilmeth Posted 6 years 6 months ago
Thanks Steveo!!!!

I would be willing to hazard a small bet this is the first Thai guy to get any product recognized by Stereophile Recommended Components.
So proud of him for that.
I have an American friend here who really likes his products and raves about the after service he gets from this guy. Just the fact that a Thai can speak English that well is amazing.
And he is so smart too, reminds me of our GEt distributor here.

Happy listening, God Bless,
Wayne
God bless the child that's got his own.

• ArthurDaniels's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 1811
ArthurDaniels Posted 6 years 6 months ago
I have been using the free version of Fidelizer for several months. I have had a number of email exchanges with the developer. He is very responsive and has provided valuable insights. Yesterday, I ordered Fidelizer Pro to run on my my dedicated Music System Laptop and I am awaiting delivery.

I have also discussed Nimitra with him as a replacement for my music laptop. I'm still giving that option some consideration, but for now, I will look forward to working with him to fully implement Fidelizer Pro into my system.

Happy Listening,

Art
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth, rjohn79395, charliehatch

• charliehatch's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 904
charliehatch Posted 6 years 6 months ago

ArthurDaniels wrote: Yesterday, I ordered Fidelizer Pro to run on my my dedicated Music System Laptop and I am awaiting delivery.

I have also discussed Nimitra with him as a replacement for my music laptop. I'm still giving that option some consideration, but for now, I will look forward to working with him to fully implement Fidelizer Pro into my system.

Art, please keep us advised on what you discover here. I'm thinking about the Nimitra too.

Right now, I'm trying to solve an optical interrupt problem between my Samsung TV and my DAC. I've just ordered a Wyred 4 Sound Remedy reclocker to see if that solves the problem. Then, I won't need to have my Oppo in the chain and I'll be free to explore something like Nimitra.

Charlie
Digital source > multiple boxes and cables that are always changing > Triton Reference speakers
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth, rjohn79395

• ArthurDaniels's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 1811
ArthurDaniels Posted 6 years 6 months ago
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by ArthurDaniels. info_outline
Charlie et al.,

I now have Fidelizer Pro installed, configured and running on my Music Laptop. When I placed the order, I provided some data to to Keetakawee Punpeng, the Fidelizer and Nimitra developer. He created a "custom version" of Fidelizer Pro before delivering it to me. The customizing involved preparing the settings and options for my implementation of MusicBee as my player and Windows 10 as my operating system.

Since making the initial installation, I have made one settings change, per his recommendation and after further dialogue via email.

I am pleased with the sound quality and I believe I can hear improvements. I realize we are into a subjective area, so I will not attempt to quantify the improvements - except to say that overall, the sound seems "cleaner" to me.

There are good reports about Nimitra as a player and file management device. If I were not already using a high-quality Toshiba Laptop running Windows 10 Professional and from which I had already removed all programs, except those needed to play and handle music files, I would look seriously at Nimitra.

Best thing I can recommend is for you to visit the Fidelizer website, review the Nimitra, then visit several of the sites which reviewed Nimitra (sites are listed on the Fidelizer website).

Based upon my experience, I believe that Fidelizer is "for real" and might very well offer even more substantial sound improvement to an ordinary computer loaded with other programs while also being asked to serve as a music player.

I am happy with my choice to purchase Fidelizer Pro after working with the free version of Fidelizer for several months.

Hope these comments help.

Art
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth, rjohn79395, charliehatch

• charliehatch's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 904
charliehatch Posted 6 years 6 months ago
Thanks for the update, Art. I will definitely be looking into this further. After reading more about digital signal transmission problems, I have no problem believing that this is real. The amount of improvement will no doubt be system dependent.

Charlie
Digital source > multiple boxes and cables that are always changing > Triton Reference speakers
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth, rjohn79395

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Advanced Topics DIY, Mods and Tweaks Fidelizer, DACs and Digital Cables