• anthem's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 9175
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
anthem Posted 6 years 6 months ago
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by anthem. info_outline
GDHAL:
Thanks for sharing! That was indeed an Excellent Review. The T REFS are most Worthy.
D-Sonic m3a-600m Mono > McIntosh MC152 > Primaluna ProLogue Premium Preamp > Oppo UDP205 > Decware ZLC > Triton Reference > Isoacoustics Gaia 2 > Canare 4S11 Speaker Cables > Audience Forte 3, Anticable L3 & Shunyata Venom PC's

Every great performance deserves an Audience!
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth, rjohn79395, GDHAL, HTSME

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• GDHAL's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 879
GDHAL Posted 6 years 6 months ago
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by GDHAL. info_outline

anthem wrote: GDHAL:
Thanks for sharing! That was indeed an Excellent Review. The T REFS are most Worthy.

You are very welcome, Anthem.

And, I can personally vouch for the fact that the T Refs are more than capable of "regularly cracking sound pressure levels of more than 100dBSPL at the listening position" :cheer: ;)

EDIT:

And I truly mean effortlessly and distortion free exceeding 100db ! :woohoo: But my normal listening levels are in the mid 80s
Golden Ear Triton Reference (pair), Musical Fidelity M6si, Schiit Yggdrasil-OG-B, Oppo UDP-205, Emotiva ERC-3, LG OLED65C9PUA, Salamander Synergy Triple Unit SL20, Audeze LCD-X, GIK acoustic paneling
halr.x10.mx/TritonReference.htm ; halr.x10.mx/other.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth, anthem, rjohn79395, stereo5, HTSME

• stereo5's Avatar Offline
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
    • Thank you received: 201
stereo5 Posted 6 years 6 months ago
I am wondering if anyone knows what speaker cables and interconnects Sandy uses when he does the big shows? I am thinking of going in a different direction regarding cables and am wondering what he uses or even just the brand. Right now I am using Groneberg Quattro Reference interconnects and speaker wire. My power cords are all Shunyata. When I had the Odyssey amp and the Kismet speakers, it was a great match as the amp and speakers were wired with the same wire. Now, with different equipment, not so much.
Technics SL1200G TT with ZU DL103,, McIntosh c2500 all tube Preamp, Sony HAP-Z1ES Music Server, Esoteric UX-3 CD/SACD Player, McIntosh MR88 FM HD Tuner, McIntosh MC302 300wpc amp, GE Triton Reference Speakers, Shunyata Hydra's Power Conditioners & Power Cords, + more.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth, rjohn79395, HTSME

• fbreynolds's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 70
fbreynolds Posted 6 years 6 months ago
The moderator will probably jump in with details, but when I asked about the setup used at CEDIA17, they responded: "Parasound A51 x2 for the surround system, Pass Labs X250.8 for the Triton Reference, Trinnov Altitude 32 Pre/Pro, Oppo 105D, Sony 75" 4K/HDR TV. Tributaries, Audioquest and Cardas cables, Audioquest power conditioners, Pangea power cords."
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth, rjohn79395

• anthem's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 9175
anthem Posted 6 years 6 months ago
Just got the April Stereophile. Most Impressive! To be listed in the A-FULL RANGE Section is an honor due the most Musical Sounding,Top to Bottom speakers. Focal, where are you? I had to thumb over a few pages...Class B :woohoo:
D-Sonic m3a-600m Mono > McIntosh MC152 > Primaluna ProLogue Premium Preamp > Oppo UDP205 > Decware ZLC > Triton Reference > Isoacoustics Gaia 2 > Canare 4S11 Speaker Cables > Audience Forte 3, Anticable L3 & Shunyata Venom PC's

Every great performance deserves an Audience!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moderator, WayneWilmeth, rjohn79395, GDHAL, HTSME

• Moderator's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 3418
Moderator Posted 6 years 6 months ago

fbreynolds wrote: The moderator will probably jump in with details, but when I asked about the setup used at CEDIA17, they responded: "Parasound A51 x2 for the surround system, Pass Labs X250.8 for the Triton Reference, Trinnov Altitude 32 Pre/Pro, Oppo 105D, Sony 75" 4K/HDR TV. Tributaries, Audioquest and Cardas cables, Audioquest power conditioners, Pangea power cords."

Absolutely correct. I believe Sandy uses/has used Audioquest, Cardas and Transparent cables in his home systems.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth, rjohn79395, stereo5, fbreynolds, HTSME

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Support Triton Series Triton Towers New Triton Reference Speakers