file Tweeter sweeping frequencies

• bonepeeler's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 11
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
bonepeeler Posted 4 days 19 hours ago
Hi, I am a happy owner of T Ones and shortly will be a happier owner of T refs and one R.

I have one issue with my tweeter on one of my T Ones. During startup, I always have something like e frequency sweeping (if I say it correct) from the tweeter.

I have already replaced amp as I had the wind noise but this thing continues happening.

After a while it stops but it is a bit annoying.

Does anyone else have the same problem?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Moderator's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 3418
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
Moderator Posted 1 day 11 hours ago
Hi bonepeeler, In terms of troubleshooting, I would recommend unplugging this tower from the AC outlet, then power up your main receiver/amplifier. If you still hear this electronic frequency sweeping sound from the tweeter, it would appear that this electronic sound is being sent to the speaker, and the speaker plays it (like any other sound it receives from your main receiver/amplifier). If, however, you no longer hear this electronic sound from the tower, most likely the amplifier built-into this tower is creating this electronic/interference type sound. If needed, feel free to contact GoldenEar's customer service department at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Clubhouse Write Your Own Review Triton Series Tweeter sweeping frequencies