file Triton Seven

• WayneWilmeth's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 7040
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
WayneWilmeth Posted 10 years 2 months ago
Bro Santhosh, don't work so hard man.
I just got out of a work trip to India, I think, hope so.
Travel and work safely man.
Bro wweiss,
IF I understood you correctly that you are looking at Aon 3s with a sub OR the Triton 7s with a sub--did I understand right????
And money is not a factor, I just have one word for you:
GO FOR the Triton 7s!!!!!!!*
You will not regret it man!!!!!!
I like the Aons a LOT, but they are not a competitor with any of the towers in my humble opinion.
I could have saved a LOT of money putting the Aon 3s as surrounds and rear surrounds in my home theater, and I am sure they would have sounded good. But I have T3s and T7s as my surrounds because I like the surround to be FULL RANGE. I know the sub can fill in for the Aons but hey, this is just my opinion, OK
YOU will not regret getting the T7s. You will be glad you did.

*Yes, I know that is more than one word. Sorry, I am tired, but wishing you guys all the best, happy listening,
God Bless,
Wayne
God bless the child that's got his own.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• wweiss's Avatar Offline
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
    • Thank you received: 130
wweiss Posted 10 years 2 months ago
Bro Wayne

I think you misunderstood me. I have a pair of Aon 3's and a sub.
My question is would running the Triton 7's with the sub be much of a improvement since the sub is filling in the lows ?

On that note, I just listened to the you-tube clip of Katie Kisson. That song improved my system more than those $500 fire hose speaker cables I bought. What a voice! Then Clapton comes in, I had Tears in Heaven! Thank you

May I return the favor with this suggestion:
Rebeca Pidgeon-Spanish Harlem
Chesky Records The Ultimate Demonstration Disc-Amazon.com The best 99 cents you will ever spend on your system! Other grteat material on that disc.
I use this song to demo female vocals. It will make the cheapest system sound great. When played on my Triton 2's-you know!
So much music-so little time!
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth

• WayneWilmeth's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 7040
WayneWilmeth Posted 10 years 2 months ago
Thank you Bro wweiss,
I just put Rebecca Pidgeon in my cart at Amazon. But that CD is $18.48. Not 99 cents.
Don't go with MP3, go with the original recording. IMHO it will sound much better.
But yes, she has a lovely voice.
Bro wweiss, I did understand you about the Aon 3s and a sub. I am saying GO with the 7s!!!!!
I think you will be shocked at how much better the T7s are than the Aon 3s, even with a sub. And I love the Aon 3s.
If you go back and re-read what I said, to me the T7s are miles ahead in sound. And adding a sub, if done well, will just make the T7s even better in the low bass. I would just put the sub in at 40 Hz and below.
Again, nothing wrong with the Aon 3s. But if money is not the reason to stay with Aon 3s, go with the Triton 7s.
Then you will really thank me!!!! ha ha
BTW, that is Katie Kisson singing the soaring/moaning vocals that are so awesome on Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon.
Listen to her do that on the T7s, HEAVEN!!!!! EARGASMIC!!!!!!
All the best, I gotta go to Jakarta, Indonesia,
praying for a safe flight for me (never something I take for granted) and blessings for my brothers over there listening to sweet music, God Bless us all,
Wayne
God bless the child that's got his own.

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back