file New Triton 1s!

• Mrcleveland's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 1
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
Mrcleveland Posted 9 years 3 months ago

bradorner wrote: Set up my new T1s this weekend. Moved my T2s to the surrounds. Running both pairs as Full/Large configuration along with sub/lfe connected to my receiver. SuperCenter XL in the center.

The sound is so rich, textured, and 3 dimensional it can bring tears of joy to your eyes. I sort of expected the expert review raves would prove to be a bit of an exaggeration. But the T1s are the real deal. No kidding.

I wrestled for many months thinking that the T2s are so good, can the T1s really be worth the upgrade. I mean the T2s are really really really good. The T1s, as it turns out, are mind bending good. Yes, that much better than the wondrous T2s. Not just because there's even more bottom end reach and tightened up mid bass. But there is an effortless depth and dimensionality that defies words.

And the combo of T1s in front and T2s on the sides is by far the best movie experience I've ever had. No theater I've ever attended has sounded so refined and immersive. Incredible. Four subs, no waiting. Seamless. Easier to dial in 4 Triton subs than the 2 T2 subs with my Paradigm sub (And I love my Paradigm sub, but is now moved to another room).

So if anyone out there is having the same internal debate about upgrading from the T2s, I say don't hesitate.

Awesome post :cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back