file Currently playing

• WayneWilmeth's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 7040
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
WayneWilmeth Posted 10 years 1 month ago
I like Shlitz, does that count?????
Seriously dude, no wonder you need a system that plays the sax smooth. You are way more into the sax than I at first thought; I thought it was only the cute little saxsy girls, but you will listen to anybody. I bet you got Kenny G around (at least are not braggin' about it).
Well Bro, enjoy your lifting and bobbin and boppin.
Somebody's got to do it I guess, might as well be you. It sure as heck ain't gonna be me (I start waggin' my tail like you, we be readin' about it on the richter scale!!!!)
God Bless,
Wayne
God bless the child that's got his own.
The following user(s) said Thank You: anthem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• monsterzero's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 114
monsterzero Posted 10 years 1 month ago

anthem wrote: An update on the wife's fish dilemma. She went back to the store Monday afternoon, but didn't realize that in order to obtain another fish (48 hour warranty)she would need to bring in a water sample to make sure the tank was in balance. The water was tested and showed a slight rise in pH. She was told to do a small water change (4 gallons). After everything was said and done, she said it was a hassle, but worth it. We now have a new member in the family.

She chose a Gold Severum, also known as the Banded Cichlid. He/she is a good looking fish and will hopefully be around for many years to come.

Keep an eye on the Severum...Cichlids can be very territorial,are prodigious diggers and depending upon the species can wipe out a tank in days due to its aggression.

Ive never owned a Severum,but have had all amazonian cichlid tanks and all African cichlid tanks....its kinda like a maximum secuirty prison,putting all the bad ass fish with others whom are equally bad and all is well....toss in an Angel fish and he'd be served with chips and a beer later that night

Good luck w/ your new fish
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth, anthem

• anthem's Avatar Offline school
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 9175
anthem Posted 10 years 1 month ago
Listened to Mindi's latest yesterday afternoon and again this afternoon.

Mindi Abair/Wildheart (2014)

1) Amazing Game - featuring Trombone Shorty. Up tempo sax, trumpet and trombone-rock beat--hot song.
2) I Can't Lose - Mindi on vocals--style is reminiscent of Alannah Myles--heavy guitar, sax, with a rock beat.
3) Wildheart - sax with an infectious groove--my favorite song.
4) Haute Sauce - sax and piano--uptempo--great song.
5) Train - Mindi on vocals--guitar heavy with sax--again reminiscent of Alannah Myles.
6) Kick Ass featuring Joe Perry - heavy, hard rock sound -guitar, sax- the first few chords remained me of Mountain (Mississippi Queen)
7) I'll Be Your Home featuring Keb' Mo' - Mindi and Keb' Mo' duet - ballad - medium tempo.
8) The Shackdown - sax and guitar - has rock ability
9) Kiddo's Revenge - sax, trumpet and trombone-great beat.
10) Addicted To You - Hammond B3, sax--cool song
11) Just Say When featuring Gregg Allman - Gregg & Mindi duet - guitar & sax - sleeper on the CD ( me yawning)

Mindi turned 45 this year, I think she's trying to recapture her youth with this CD. This is up tempo music with infectious grooves--8 out of 10 stars.
D-Sonic m3a-600m Mono > McIntosh MC152 > Primaluna ProLogue Premium Preamp > Oppo UDP205 > Decware ZLC > Triton Reference > Isoacoustics Gaia 2 > Canare 4S11 Speaker Cables > Audience Forte 3, Anticable L3 & Shunyata Venom PC's

Every great performance deserves an Audience!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moderator, WayneWilmeth

• monsterzero's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 114
monsterzero Posted 10 years 1 month ago
Ive kinda been AWOL from the forum lately.Preparing to move across the world can be a very time consuming endeavor.

I will arrive into the USA on the 28th of August and hope to have the electronics for The Mancave in place by the end of September.

Triton2's or Triton 1s...decisions to be made

Lately my late nights have been consumed by replacing my current library of music that are still in MP3 or lossless format with 24/96 or 24/192 so that I can feed my GE speakers the music they deserve.

So in honor of that heres some Indie acoustic yall might not know about that im currently enjoying.

The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth

• Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
anthem Posted 10 years 1 month ago
Another EARGASM this morning

Peter White / Here we Go (2012)

The Triton 2's are having their way with Peter...simply Gorgeous!
D-Sonic m3a-600m Mono > McIntosh MC152 > Primaluna ProLogue Premium Preamp > Oppo UDP205 > Decware ZLC > Triton Reference > Isoacoustics Gaia 2 > Canare 4S11 Speaker Cables > Audience Forte 3, Anticable L3 & Shunyata Venom PC's

Attachments:

• Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
anthem Posted 10 years 4 weeks ago
Just listened to Larry and Lee, a fantastic CD recommended by my cousin from Tennessee.

Lee Ritenour and Larry Carlton / Larry and Lee (1995)

Lee Ritenour and Larry Carlton, two of the worlds greatest contemporary guitarist. Every song from start to finish is a must hear. Track #9: "Take That" is a monster of a song, kick butt guitars and slam in' drums...the drum work is spectacular... it literally gives me goosebumps. Most highly recommended. B)

Attachments:

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back