file Currently playing

• SanthoshEapen's Avatar Offline
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
    • Thank you received: 172
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
SanthoshEapen Posted 10 years 8 months ago
Hey Anthem, I have been missing from the forum for some time. Will post some more stuff soon. Glad you are enjoying the Neon album. Thanks to my Goldenear dealer for pointing me to Flim and the BB's - he is an altogether great guy and wonderful audiophile friend! Here's to you, Larry Rosenkranz! I am biased, but he is the best audio/entertainment dealer I have ever know, who knows his products and music. I learnt that he has recently become a Yamaha dealer, I wish I had waited and bought my amp from him.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth, anthem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• WayneWilmeth's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 7040
WayneWilmeth Posted 10 years 8 months ago
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by WayneWilmeth. Reason: can't type info_outline
Welcome back Bro Santhosh,
I have a great audio dealer of GoldenEar Tech over here in Thailand too. He has become a friend too.
GE is blessed to have guys like this selling their gear. And to my mind, that completely confirms Sandy and company's choice to sell through qualified dealers, not on the internet.
God bless the child that's got his own.

• anthem's Avatar Offline school
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 9175
anthem Posted 10 years 8 months ago
I'm starting out 2014 listening to the most delightful music -- Bobby Lyle / Pianomagic (1991)
If you like the simplicity of the piano without the accompaniment of other instruments, give this one a listen.
I just hit 'repeat all tracks' on my CD player...it's that good.
D-Sonic m3a-600m Mono > McIntosh MC152 > Primaluna ProLogue Premium Preamp > Oppo UDP205 > Decware ZLC > Triton Reference > Isoacoustics Gaia 2 > Canare 4S11 Speaker Cables > Audience Forte 3, Anticable L3 & Shunyata Venom PC's

Every great performance deserves an Audience!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth, SanthoshEapen

• Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Song of the day...Brite Nitegown...from Donald Fagen/Morph the Cat (2006)

Fagen quote, "I read in a biography of W.C. Fields that the great comedian liked to refer to death as "the fellow in the bright nightgown." This a great tune that will get your toes a tap'n' . "Mary Shut the Garden Door," is also excellent.
D-Sonic m3a-600m Mono > McIntosh MC152 > Primaluna ProLogue Premium Preamp > Oppo UDP205 > Decware ZLC > Triton Reference > Isoacoustics Gaia 2 > Canare 4S11 Speaker Cables > Audience Forte 3, Anticable L3 & Shunyata Venom PC's

Attachments:

• Mitch's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 10
Mitch Posted 10 years 8 months ago
Good call. Morph the Cat is another great album for Donald Fagan fans...plus clean sonics and excellent low bass. It is one of my go to albums when showing off my Tritons.
The following user(s) said Thank You: anthem

• Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Currently listening to yet another Fagen endeavor...Donald Fagen / Sunken Condos (2012)
This CD doesn't work. I've played it numerous times and nothing stands out. As far as I'm concerned it can stay SUNK.

Attachments:

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back