file Triton Bass Management With LFE Connection

• Stephen1254's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 15
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
Stephen1254 Posted 5 years 11 months ago
FWIW, as a follow-up to my initial post, I've spent considerable time experimenting with my T1's set to "Large" and set to "Small," and utilizing different bass levels and crossover points, both with and without Dirac room correction. What has worked out best for me is to have all 5 subwoofers playing at once, which means setting the T1's to "Small." While I get the same SPL level in the bass running the T1's as "Large," which means the other 3 subwoofers don't play on 2 channel stereo music, I don't get the same quality of bass. Setting the T1's to "Small," crossing them over as low as I can - 40 HZ in my case - produces the best overall sound. YMMV, but that's what works for me.

My last system, which I sold with my last house, was from Legacy Audio and cost at least double what I have into my GE setup. To my admittedly aging ears, I've never had better sound than what I have now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• WayneWilmeth's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 7040
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
WayneWilmeth Posted 5 years 11 months ago
Well Done Stephen, and good for you!!!!
When you get it right, and you are enjoying the sound, then good job!!!!! You know when you know.
Sounds like you are doing something very similar to what I finally hit on.
Enjoy, happy listening!!!
God Bless,
Wayne
God bless the child that's got his own.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Support Triton Series Triton Towers Triton Bass Management With LFE Connection