file speakers arriving in the states

• Moderator's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 3418
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
Moderator Posted 13 years 4 months ago
We have SuperSat 50C and SuperSat 3C center speakers in stock in our warehouse. We do not have information on an individual dealer's stock but we can check order status by dealer and date for back ordered items like Tritons. The Center speaker models have not been on back order so are readily available for order at your local GoldenEar dealer. In our experience, very few dealers actually stock much product today so you should expect about a 3-4 day wait from the day you order until the dealer receives the product.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Adonis32's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 0
Adonis32 Posted 13 years 4 months ago
I ordered a pair of Tritons from stereoland in Minnesota mid march and was told it would be about 4 weeks. Every time I ask I'm told another week or two but it keeps getting pushed back. Is there any solid deadline for Minnesota? It's only one of two dealers in the entire state.

Thanks for your purchase and your patience, our apologies for the delay. We are shipping two pair to Stereoland this week, I presume one of these pairs is for you based on your order date. All of our dealers are waiting for orders to be filled at this time unfortunately, as we have not been able to keep up with demand.

• kevin's Avatar Offline school
kevin Posted 13 years 4 months ago
Hopefully my speakers are coming soon. I believe I ordered in late Feb. or early March. I hope some speakers got set to ALTERMAN AUDIO which has evolved into BRONTOSAURUS SOUND.

Our apologies for the delay. Please check with your dealer for the status as I am unable to identify your order's status in our backlog data.

• kevin's Avatar Offline school
kevin Posted 13 years 4 months ago
I hope that you can't find it on the backlog data means that they were sent last week. I hope to be getting a call soon. Have you sent any Tritons to Alderman audio recently?

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Support Triton Series Triton Towers speakers arriving in the states