file speakers arriving in the states

• Moderator's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 3418
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
Moderator Posted 13 years 5 months ago
No worries, we spoke to your dealer who claims he has been in contact with you as recently as early last week. we asked the dealer to contact you again to put your fears to rest, he should be in touch with you soon.

The dealer did mention that their business model is changing, but it is still the same owner at the helm. Also, please be aware (if you are not already) that it has taken us longer than anticipated to catch up on our Triton orders as the success has been overwhelming. We are making shipments to dealers regularly and expect to make significant progress in catching up this month.

If you wish to contact us by phone or email, the contact numbers and addresses are on our support page. Our apologies for the delay in filling your dealer's order - product is flowing and you should see your pair soon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• kevin's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 0
kevin Posted 13 years 5 months ago
First of all I should have waited and called today before I posted on this forum.It just caught my off guard. I apologize if I caused any problem. Second I did notice a dealer closer to my house (Look & Listen) and when I couldn't get in touch with ALTERMAN AUDIO which has evolved into BRONTOSAURUS SOUND, I called to see if they could help. They were extremely helpful and caring about my problem. They called you and then you got in touch with Brontosaurus Sound .Henry called me and explained the change on the website and they were still in business and there was no problem. I believe both of these dealers went behind the normal customer service to make sure I was taken care of. You should be proud of both dealers as they are representing your company very well. I apologize again I didn't mean to make Brontosaurus Sound look bad in any way.

Moderator Posted 13 years 5 months ago
No worries - glad you were contacted and it got sorted out, and thanks for your patience and the kind comments about our dealers - we are very proud of our quality network.

• kevin's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 0
kevin Posted 13 years 4 months ago
May has come and gone you said that there would be 2 shipments by the end of the month. Did the speakers ship or have they not come in yet? I'm really hoping that my speakers will arrive soon. thanks

Moderator Posted 13 years 4 months ago
Yes, one shipment left our warehouse in mid May and the second completed shipping on Tuesday. More are due shortly and will begin to ship next week. Who is your dealer and what date did your order them and we can check the status for you.

• Daylightdon's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 17
Daylightdon Posted 13 years 4 months ago
Are there any Center channel speakers in stock at Paradyme in Sacramento?
7.3.2 system
Golden Ear Triton 2 front L/R