file speakers arriving in the states

• Moderator's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 3418
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
Moderator Posted 13 years 3 months ago
The dealer does have multiple pair on backlog so I could not identify your specific order. In speaking with the dealer he has indicated that he believes your pair is next up and I know we are scheduled to ship at least one pair to this dealer in the next week or two. Again, sorry for the delay.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• kevin's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 0
kevin Posted 13 years 2 months ago
Was told by my dealer that my speakers were the next to ship. They should ship in a week or so.I can't wait!!! It has been a long time waiting on these babies.

• MILODON's Avatar Offline
MILODON Posted 13 years 2 months ago
Hello.. First post here... I ordered a pair of the Triton Two's back on April 18th and was told I should expect them around mid June as Gloden Ear Technology was "Still ramping up production". Just checking in to see when the dealer in Arizona might be expecting them??

Moderator Posted 13 years 2 months ago
Hi. Sorry for the delay in filling your dealer's order for your Tritons, we're pushing hard to catch up and will soon be there. I cannot tell you the specifics of your order but I can tell you we were filling mid-April orders last week, so yours must be coming up if it didn't ship already.

I have passed your inquiry on to the office and they will give any relevant feedback to your dealer. Thanks for your patience.

• kevin's Avatar Offline school
kevin Posted 13 years 2 months ago
I finally received the word my speakers were being shipped today. Ann mentioned to me about a new review. I believe she said Absolute audio or something like that. I could not find the review under the news could you please tell the name of the magazine so I can read the review. Thanks and by the end of the week I'll have my speakers.

Moderator Posted 13 years 2 months ago
The most recent review is in the new issue of The Absolute Sound magazine. It has not been posted to our website yet as we have not yet obtained the reprint permission.

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Support Triton Series Triton Towers speakers arriving in the states