file speakers arriving in the states

• Moderator's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 3418
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
Moderator Posted 13 years 5 months ago
We did release a small quantity of Tritons from the warehouse this week and the bulk should be available and shipping late next week or early the following. However, our backorder is now monumental, well above available and expected inventory. Although we expect to be filling orders regularly in the coming weeks, unfortunately we don't anticipate being able to meet demand until sometime this summer. Our apologies for the delay.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• kevin's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 0
kevin Posted 13 years 5 months ago
Have they started to ship yet? I know good things come to those who wait but I've put in my time and i'm ready to rock!

Yes, we have received the first of three shipments we will get this month. Dealers were shipped product from the first shipment beginning the middle of this week (5/5), however please be aware that most dealers received only some of their back ordered Tritons, oldest orders shipped first.

Thanks for your patience, hope your pair is part of this first shipment.

I want to thank you for answering my questions in a timely manner. I hope my set was included in the shipment. I believe I ordered them sometime in February. If not when do you expect the next shipment of speakers to be shipped to the dealers?

You're welcome, and thanks again for your continued patience, We are getting two more batches of Tritons still this month (we're pushing production very hard to get us caught up), but based on your order date I am fairly confident one of the pairs sent to your dealer this week is for you.

I don't know what happened but I think I might have a problem. I looked at your dealer list and noticed the dealer I bought my speakers from was no longer listed. I went to there website and it looks like they closed. All it said was ALTERMAN AUDIO HAS EVOLVED INTO BRONTOSAURUS SOUND. I will call in the morning. I already prepaid please help! The last time I talked to them Henry said he talked to Sandy about maybe shipping them direct to me. I don't live in La. Is there a way you can email me a number and I can talk to you? I don't know what to do.

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Support Triton Series Triton Towers speakers arriving in the states