question-circle Super Sat3 for Atmos and height

• Aburguy's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 3
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
Aburguy Posted 3 years 5 days ago
Hey all I have a question about these speakers? My only speakers that are not GE now are my heights. Current heights were the pioneer up firing speakers.

My front stage is Triton Fives, Super Center XL. My back left and right surrounds I just got Aon Twos. I have a force field three in the front and one in the back of the room. Would these Super Sat 3 work for Atmos/heights a?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Moderator's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 3416
Moderator Posted 3 years 2 days ago
Hi Aburguy, When setting up your Atmos/height speakers, ideally we'd want to place these speakers in (or on) the ceiling. This way, you'll have an immersive theater experience (as the recording engineers of Atmos recordings intended). If you're able to use the Invisa 650s or Invisa HTR7000s (mounted into the ceiling) as your Atmos/height speakers, this would be ideal. If this isn't possible, you could use the SuperSat 3s (mounted onto the ceiling) as your Atmos/height speakers. If you're not able to place your Atmos speakers in (or on) the ceiling, you could still use a set of SuperSat 3s - and place them high on the front wall of your listening room. This way, you'll still have some sensation of height (or sound above you) from these Atmos/height speakers. Happy Listening!

• Aburguy's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 3
Aburguy Posted 2 years 11 months ago
Perfect I’m going to give the sats a shot.

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Support SuperSat Series SuperSats Super Sat3 for Atmos and height