file Anybody A/B test T1 vs. T2+?

• KimchiHo's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 22
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
KimchiHo Posted 8 years 7 months ago
Hey all,

All my local dealers don't have the T2+s available for demo...let alone for sale (need to pre-order). I was wondering if anybody out there has had the opportunity to A/B test the two.

I should be able to do it myself in about 6 weeks (pre-ordered the T2+s, with the option to take the T1s if I prefer after listening to both of them), but I am very eager to hear your experiences comparing the two. I currently live in a smaller apartment, so both would overpower my room, but I am just making sure it is future-proof as I expect to move in the coming few years. Volume-wise (e.g., cubic-inches), there isn't a significant difference between the T2s and T1s, but there is quite the visual difference, particularly from the side. The T1s are borderline too big for my current apartment, and I'm not sure if it will be worth "dealing with it" while I live here. If the difference in sound is only really there at high volumes with lots of bass, it might make sense to go with the T2+s.

Anyway, would love to hear your thoughts...thanks!

- jeff
The following user(s) said Thank You: T Cobe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Flexia's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 9
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
Flexia Posted 8 years 6 months ago
According to every thing I have read and seen, The T1 and T2+ have the same sonic signature. So They should sound very very close to the same. But obviously the Ones would be more powerful. I think it would be almost better to hear the Triton 1 side by side with the original Triton 2s so you can hear the sonic difference. Or listen to the current T2s side by side with the T3s to really see how close the sonic signature is of those two. That could be a good judge of how close the Triton 1 and 2+ would be
The following user(s) said Thank You: T Cobe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Support Triton Series Triton Towers Anybody A/B test T1 vs. T2+?