file My Bucket system

• AZND's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 8
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
AZND Posted 8 years 11 months ago
In the process of completing the "kick ass" system I always wanted in our snowbird home in Az. Time, technology and spousal aesthetics have resulted in something different than I imagined.

When done I will have an atmos configured 7.1.2 system with Supercenter X center and 2 supersat 60s flanking a wall mounted 70 inch Sharp tv, Forcefield 3 sub, 6 Invisa 7000 speakers and fed by Denon 4200w receiver, Oppo 103d player and Directv genie located out of sight in a closet.

The big decision was the wall mounted Supersat 60s over a pair of floor standing Tritons which was made for me by the dealer and my wife.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth, anthem, rjohn79395, T Cobe, Rob138

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Rob138's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 47
Rob138 Posted 8 years 11 months ago
That sounds like a nice setup, AZND! Would love to read your impressions on the HTR 7000 speakers. I'm thinking of using them for my Atmos setup when I move to a larger home. Be sure to post some pictures of your finished setup!
Triton One Front L/R
SuperCenter XXL
Invisa MPX Surrounds
Marantz SR5010 7.2 Receiver
Sony KDL-46XBR4
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth, T Cobe

• T Cobe's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 4381
T Cobe Posted 8 years 11 months ago
AZND,

As I'm sure you've learned in your many years of marriage, it's all about picking your battles. You need to decide how important the Triton towers are to you and decide if it's worth the strain. I was given free reign in assembling a basement theater and don't mess with the aesthetics elsewhere. Consequently, we occupy the basement man are nightly.

Was it your desire to have a home theater or a two channel listening room? Do you have another space that you could appoint as you see fit? I know they don't have basements in AZ, typically. I feel truly blessed to have a "man cave" and a wife that understands. Though I've wanted a dedicated theater for years, it has just come to fruition the past 8 months.

If it's any consolation, I think the system you have compromised on will sound fantastic too.

Cheers,

T Cobe
Speakers: Triton One L/R, SCXL, Aon 3 Surr/Back, HTR-7000 Height
Pre/Pro/AVR: Anthem AVM 60, Emotiva XSP-1
Amps: Emotiva XPA-5(2), Emotiva XPA-1L (2)
Sources: Oppo BDP-103D, Emotiva ERC-3, PS4, Pioneer PLX-1000 w/Ortofon 2M Bronze
Display: Epson 6030 UB, Elite Screens 110" Sable
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth

• Ewardjr69's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 51
Ewardjr69 Posted 8 years 11 months ago
Congrats on your system!
(2) GoldenEar References, GoldenEar SuperCenter XXL, (4) GoldenEar HTR 7000, Dual Seaton Sumbersive HP (Master / Slave), Sony VPL 55es, Dalite 119 inch UTC, Darby Darblet, Oppo 103, Integra 80.3, Emotiva XPR 2, Emotiva XPA 5, Panamax 5102, Harmony Elite.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth, T Cobe

• WayneWilmeth's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 7040
WayneWilmeth Posted 8 years 11 months ago
Good one AZND,
Well done, good system and domestic tranquility is super important too!!!!!
God bless the child that's got his own.

• AZND's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 8
AZND Posted 8 years 7 months ago
Following up to let you know how pleased we are with the sound and look of our speakers. I am impressed with supersat 60s and they were certainly the way to go for us. The supercenter X fits nicely underneath and the 6 Invisa HTR 7000s are virtually invisible.

I have them connected to a Denon X4200w and stream HiFi from Tidal with my Oppo 103d and the clarity is amazing. The atmos/surround is almost too much at times.

I would highly recommend the supersats and Invisas for anyone who does not want the clutter of floor standing speakers.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moderator, WayneWilmeth, Dark

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back