file Today's humor

• WayneWilmeth's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 7040
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
WayneWilmeth Posted 10 years 4 months ago
Thanks MOBrien,
Yes, I could do that. It is not just about seeing my comments on the FaceBook. I can do that any time.
I want to write something so well, say something meaningful and well enough that the great GE powers that be will choose to share it with the WDW (whole damn world).
Instead, I am always having to post questions, ask for help, or sometimes respond to silly comments SOME oder Broder makes on here. He knows who he is.
ha ha
It is all good, just messin here.
If we can help someone on this forum, as others have helped me, it is a GREAT forum.
And thank God, it is friendly.
I hate the bickering forums.
Blessings guys, keep up the good comments,
Wayne
God bless the child that's got his own.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Moderator's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 3418
Moderator Posted 10 years 4 months ago

MOBrien wrote: If you still insist on being quoted, I'm sure a check with the proper amount of zeroes, sent to the Moderator's house will take care of that.

I like the way you're thinking here! I could actually turn this into a paying gig!

Actually, the marketing guy wouldn't pay any attention to me even if I tried to get Wayne's comments on FB. Based on the company's success and recognition already, he seems to know what he's doing. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth

• Moderator's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 3418
Moderator Posted 10 years 4 months ago

WayneWilmeth wrote: Thanks MOBrien, I want to write something so well, say something meaningful and well enough that the great GE powers that be will choose to share it with the WDW (whole damn world).
Instead, I am always having to post questions, ask for help, or sometimes respond to silly comments SOME oder Broder makes on here. He knows who he is.
ha ha
It is all good, just messin here.
If we can help someone on this forum, as others have helped me, it is a GREAT forum.
And thank God, it is friendly.
I hate the bickering forums.
Wayne

Wayne, your questions and contributions are invaluable and GoldenEar appreciates your support and enthusiasm (and humor). I'm sure something will spill out that is quotable, keep on posting!

Regarding the bickering other AV forums, I couldn't agree more. And GoldenEar gets its share of nasty comments in those, which fortunately are usually set right by other forum members who know better. I can't help but wonder what the motivation is, does someone actually think the GoldenEar speakers sound BAD? Hard to imagine, seems there must be other motives at play - probably mostly illegitimate too. Its that old "everyone with a thought and a keyboard...." thing.

• anthem's Avatar Offline school
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 9175
anthem Posted 10 years 4 months ago
Wayne...I was stumbling around on the internet this afternoon and I think I found it.

(NPD) Narcissistic PinkFloyd Disorder

Narcissistic PinkFloyd Disorder is a condition in which people have an excessive sense of self importance, an extreme preoccupation with PinkFloyd, and a lack of empathy for others...sound familiar?

I also want too look into "relationship with a narcissist" and "disarming the narcissist"...looks like an interesting read. B)

Don't worry Wayne...help is on the way :P
D-Sonic m3a-600m Mono > McIntosh MC152 > Primaluna ProLogue Premium Preamp > Oppo UDP205 > Decware ZLC > Triton Reference > Isoacoustics Gaia 2 > Canare 4S11 Speaker Cables > Audience Forte 3, Anticable L3 & Shunyata Venom PC's

Every great performance deserves an Audience!

• WayneWilmeth's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 7040
WayneWilmeth Posted 10 years 4 months ago
Man!!!!!
I am sooooo far out of the running!!!!
Now we got a dude getting quoted by GoldenEar on the FaceBook, by getting his comments in Stereophile Mag.
That is like more than awesome!!!!
And he didn't even have the time to sit down and really listen to his Tritons!!!!
Dawgone!!!!!
He just likes em playing in a nother room.
I give up!!!!
Ha ha, boys, it is all good.
We just had an earthquake 6.0 on the richter scale in our province, and our house/home was unscathed. Thank the Lord.
And I caught this in the fish pond and we ate him for dinner, my wife is a GREAT cook, delicious!!!
God Bless, I am sooooo blessed, Wayne
God bless the child that's got his own.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: anthem

• anthem's Avatar Offline school
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 9175
anthem Posted 10 years 4 months ago
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by anthem. info_outline
Has Dorothy lost her mind?
D-Sonic m3a-600m Mono > McIntosh MC152 > Primaluna ProLogue Premium Preamp > Oppo UDP205 > Decware ZLC > Triton Reference > Isoacoustics Gaia 2 > Canare 4S11 Speaker Cables > Audience Forte 3, Anticable L3 & Shunyata Venom PC's

Every great performance deserves an Audience!
Attachments:

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back