file Currently playing

• anthem's Avatar Offline school
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 9175
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
anthem Posted 7 years 7 months ago
T Cobe: Relaxin with Miles was supposed to arrive on the 20th but didn't. Received an email yesterday stating it was tied up in transit. Expected arrival is now Jan 25 - Feb 3. One day at a time.
D-Sonic m3a-600m Mono > McIntosh MC152 > Primaluna ProLogue Premium Preamp > Oppo UDP205 > Decware ZLC > Triton Reference > Isoacoustics Gaia 2 > Canare 4S11 Speaker Cables > Audience Forte 3, Anticable L3 & Shunyata Venom PC's

Every great performance deserves an Audience!
The following user(s) said Thank You: T Cobe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• T Cobe's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 4381
T Cobe Posted 7 years 7 months ago

Well I'm going to enjoy this while I can. I suspect it's going to be a frustrating game today. The best I can hope for is another shoot out and last possession victory for Green Bay. Atlanta has a lot of weapons: probably too many! Everyone on the team is going to have to step up for a victory.

I suspect that the Patriots will make easy work of the Steelers, but their offense is pretty potent as well. If I had to bet money today on the Super Bowl champion, it would be the Patriots. I hope today will prove otherwise... :evil:

Cheers,

T Cobe
Speakers: Triton One L/R, SCXL, Aon 3 Surr/Back, HTR-7000 Height
Pre/Pro/AVR: Anthem AVM 60, Emotiva XSP-1
Amps: Emotiva XPA-5(2), Emotiva XPA-1L (2)
Sources: Oppo BDP-103D, Emotiva ERC-3, PS4, Pioneer PLX-1000 w/Ortofon 2M Bronze
Display: Epson 6030 UB, Elite Screens 110" Sable
The following user(s) said Thank You: anthem, rjohn79395

• WayneWilmeth's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 7040
WayneWilmeth Posted 7 years 7 months ago
Okay Okay Bro T. I will join you in rooting for the Packers.
What can I say, I like cheese!!!!
Er, I really respect A. Rogers, and loved what he and the Pack did to the Boys last week.
Just finished watching "Conjuring 2" witch (sorry, bad pun!) is more your kind of movie than mine. But the PQ was pretty good and the SQ was amazingly good for shock value, for that kind of movie. And that kind of movie relies on sound "jump out at yous" for a LOT of its scare factor. Only recommended IF you like that sort of thing.
Now to watch BULL, then to get to sleep, wake up tomorrow to watch the games, Lord willing and the Creek don't rise.
God Bless,
Wayne
God bless the child that's got his own.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rjohn79395, T Cobe

• T Cobe's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 4381
T Cobe Posted 7 years 7 months ago

Listening to the Complete Clapton album with what's left of the game on mute. This album has great sound quality! Clapton has a lot of songs that I didn't realize were him. This is a 2-disc set that will take me a while to get through.

Today is turning out precisely how I anticipated regarding football. The two best coached teams won (or certainly will as game 2 is all but over). Besides playing as deep as fourth string players, the Packers clearly didn't have a good plan going into the game. I truly believe they have the worst coaches in the NFL. Particularly their conditioning coach/staff. 15 players were injured going into the game and another 6 were injured tonight. It was an unbelievably devastating season for injuries.

The Super Bowl should be an interesting game. Both teams are extremely well coached and have QBs playing at the top of their game. I am undecided who I will be cheering for during the game. Watching the way that each winning team conducted themselves today, there is one team that plays with discipline and class, and it wasn't the Falcons.

Cheers,

T Cobe
Speakers: Triton One L/R, SCXL, Aon 3 Surr/Back, HTR-7000 Height
Pre/Pro/AVR: Anthem AVM 60, Emotiva XSP-1
Amps: Emotiva XPA-5(2), Emotiva XPA-1L (2)
Sources: Oppo BDP-103D, Emotiva ERC-3, PS4, Pioneer PLX-1000 w/Ortofon 2M Bronze
Display: Epson 6030 UB, Elite Screens 110" Sable
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moderator, WayneWilmeth, anthem, rjohn79395

• WayneWilmeth's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 7040
WayneWilmeth Posted 7 years 7 months ago
Sorry Bro T. to cheer for your Packers, that is the kiss of death when I cheer for a team!!!
Yes, your Pack were truly beat up!!!! Before and during the game.
I don't think the Pats were cheating, I had my team carry Texaco tire pressure gauges last week and they didn't find any low pressure balls. Course, in the second half they didn't find many balls at all!!!!
God Bless,
Wayne
God bless the child that's got his own.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rjohn79395, T Cobe

• rjohn79395's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • rjohn79395
    • Thank you received: 4322
rjohn79395 Posted 7 years 7 months ago
Hey, T Cobe

The Atlanta offense looked scarily good.... admittedly they were throwing into a pretty banged up Green Bay defense, but both Matt Ryan and Julio Jones were on top of their game. Julio made some unbelievable catches! It would have been more competetive if Green Bay could have fielded a healthier team. I still like Aaron Rodgers. Going into yesterday's games, some pundits were saying it was probably the best "field of four" set of quarterbacks to maybe ever be represented in the title games.

It should be a good Super Bowl match-up. Though Belichick and the Pat's seem to have a way of coming up with myriad, shifting defenses that can keep opposing teams guessing, and, well, Brady is Brady... We'll see.

Rick
5.4.4 HT speakers: T Ref fronts/LFE 1, SuperCenter Ref, T1 surrounds/LFE 2 + SuperSub XXL, HTR 7000 top fronts, HTR 8000 top rears
Zone 2 speakers; 2 Invisa 525's
AVR: Marantz SR 8015
Amp: AT525NC 5 channel
Cable/TiVo, OPPO BDP 105D, Bluesound Node 2i, Apple tv 4K streamer
48" SONY 4K OLED TV
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth, T Cobe

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back