question-circle Using Supersat 3 or 3c as Atmos ceiling speakers

• ritual44's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 0
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
ritual44 Posted 2 years 9 months ago
Hi all, I hope someone can answer my question. I was wondering if it ok to use Supersat 3 or 3c as Atmos ceiling speakers. I have solid concrete ceiling and I can't use Invisa in-ceiling speakers - I prefer not to build back box or a suspended/false ceiling.

Current set up is for a gaming room - Supercinema xl, a pair of supersat 3 and force field sub.

Let me know your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Moderator's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 3416
Moderator Posted 2 years 9 months ago
Hi ritual44, It would be quite acceptable to use the SuperSat 3/SuperSat 3c as your Atmos speakers. These satellite speakers sound quite natural and their folded ribbon tweeter is timbre matched to the larger GoldenEar front and surround speakers. Their dual 4.5" bass/midrange drivers also sound detailed, rich and full. When used with the SuperSwivel brackets, you also could angle or direct their sound toward the main listening position. I would have no hesitations with using the SuperSat 3s/SuperSat 3cs as your Atmos speakers. Happy Listening!
The following user(s) said Thank You: rjohn79395

• Aburguy's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 3
Aburguy Posted 2 years 6 months ago
I’m using these for Atmos, and really like them just waiting for the swivel brackets to arrive so I can better position them.

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Support SuperSat Series Using Supersat 3 or 3c as Atmos ceiling speakers