check triton two in thailand

• elysium's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 15
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
elysium Posted 10 years 5 months ago
Hi there.
Where can I get a pair of Triton Two speakers in Thailand?
Your listed distributor does not distribute them apparently. Any help would be great.

Thanks Stephan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• WayneWilmeth's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 7040
WayneWilmeth Posted 10 years 5 months ago
Hey Stephan,
Can you give me a call tonight? 0860964624
I am out of the country for one week tomorrow morning. Actually you might get me tomorrow in the airport.
I can tell you who to call.
This is easily done, I believe,
God Bless,
Wayne
God bless the child that's got his own.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elysium

• Moderator's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 3418
Moderator Posted 10 years 5 months ago
Hi Steven -

That doesn't sound right, you called SIS Distribution? They are most certainly our active distributor. Tell me more (who did you talk to, what did they say?) and I'll pass it on to the international sales people to follow up and see what's up.

Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: elysium

Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by elysium. info_outline
Hi Wayne
Good morning. Its not that urgent, still saving for it ;-) but will do thanks for reaching out, god bless

And dear Moderator, it was a couple of months a go when I got interested in your system and thus called the main number you provided on your website for SIS, the lady who picked up did not understand me however in English, perhaps that was the reason. I have seen now on their website that they do show your logo now.
I have sent two emails the first email was responded in Thai so I could not read that. The second email I received listed me two other dealers but I could not contact them via telephone provided.
I can send you those details if you like via PM which might be better? thanks

Another question, once I purchased the towers, I wan to connect them to a peachtree nova125. what cables do you recommend I can get in Thailand, i.e. Siltech. a good entry level which does not cost me an arm and leg....
Are there any special cable to connect the peachtree to my notebook i.e. with gold connectors etc? I have my library and HD tracks stored on a notebook on windows,

thanks much, great support team of you all!
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth

• WayneWilmeth's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 7040
WayneWilmeth Posted 10 years 5 months ago
Hi Stephan,
No problem, call me anytime, but I will only answer when I am in Thailand, meaning, if I am working overseas (as I OFTEN do) I don't answer the phone and get you and me an international phone charge.
We have a great distributor (SIS) here in Thailand; dealers, not so much. I will give you the personal email address of the head of SIS who speaks VERY good English and is a musician and audiophile and LOVES to help people--is really a great guy! He has met Sandy and is really onboard with that GoldenEar is all about, great products for music lovers and reasonable prices. Dealers in this part of the world are not so onboard with these goals, they are most often interested in BIG profit levels. (I have had GoldenEar dealers in a nearby country steer me away from the Tritons and mis-demonstrate them--"oh, NO, NEVER toe these speakers in"--in order to try and sell me something not as good at 5X the price.
So, I am guessing here, and don't want to speak for him, guessing that he is finding it hard to get dealers here in Thailand to demonstrate and sell our speakers properly. Which is a shame.
Heck, it is not just here and not just dealers, I have run into some "audiophiles" for whom pride of place in their systems seems to be much more about how much I paid for this and that, rather than what makes the most/best music.
Enough of my ranting.
You can contact me if you need any help. Depending on where you are in Thailand, I might be able to get you to come over, or to go to a friend's house to audition our Tritons.
God Bless,
Wayne
God bless the child that's got his own.

Hi Wayne
No problem and this sounds great. Do let me know of his email that would be appreciated.
I live in the South in Khao Lak, one hour from Phuket. I would love to audition them of course, preferably on a Nova125 - thats all I can afford at the moment. I can visit the audition room anywhere in Thailand, sure.
I will give you a buzz next week then, thanks
Here my cell 08 7622 8150
Cheers Stephan
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Support Triton Series triton two in thailand