file No LED light

• mabjackson's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 1
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
mabjackson Posted 8 years 7 months ago
I just bought a pair of Triton 1s. I set them up and there is no LED light coming from the left speaker (no light during startup or while music is playing). The bass response from the speaker does not seem to be normal. Is the subwoofer faulty?
The following user(s) said Thank You: T Cobe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• GDHAL's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 879
GDHAL Posted 8 years 7 months ago
Sorry to read that. Assuming that everything electrical is okay (i.e. the speaker is plugged in to a functioning outlet, etc.), this condition is a problem. I can't speak for the moderator but I'm reasonably sure he/she would recommend using the support email channel with Golden Ear and/or speaking with your dealer. I do know from experience that GET has very good customer service so I imagine if your speakers are under warranty (and perhaps even if they aren't) it would be fixed or replaced. Please post back here after it's resolved. Again, sorry.
Golden Ear Triton Reference (pair), Musical Fidelity M6si, Schiit Yggdrasil-OG-B, Oppo UDP-205, Emotiva ERC-3, LG OLED65C9PUA, Salamander Synergy Triple Unit SL20, Audeze LCD-X, GIK acoustic paneling
halr.x10.mx/TritonReference.htm ; halr.x10.mx/other.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moderator, T Cobe

• Moderator's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 3418
Moderator Posted 8 years 7 months ago
Yep, what GDHAL said. Make sure the outlet is live and the power cord is plugged in tight. If not, call your dealer and they'll get it sorted out quickly for you. We have seen a few instances where cables have come unplugged during transit, very unlikely it is defective as they are all 100% tested before leaving the factory. Sorry for the troubles.
The following user(s) said Thank You: T Cobe

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back