file Triton Seven ship date

• WayneWilmeth's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 7040
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
WayneWilmeth Posted 11 years 1 month ago
Arethosereal,
I am really looking forward to your report. FLAC files should give some superior front end info to be made into music by your Triton 7s through the Peachtree.
I too am setting up a second listening area, also in the living room. I am planning on using the Triton 3s as I got a really great deal on them. But not really sure about how to go about it. The home theater will use Triton 2s and will be intended to play loud and rock (or full orchestra), or blow sumthin up.
But my wife and daughter (who enjoy movies with me sometimes) are not really into loud and rock. I am looking at a tube amp with the 3s in the living room and a more mellow setup. One that specializes on soundstage imaging and warmth on smaller audio. Vocals, small classical, jazz, David Gilmour or Eric Clapton and a few well selected friends, etc.
The water feature is to be outside.
So, all that to say, anything you learn in your setup, please pass along, I am sure I can learn from you.
Thanks and best regards, ENJOY!!!!!
Wayne
God bless the child that's got his own.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• arethosereal's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 2
arethosereal Posted 11 years 1 month ago
Well, I just got a call from my dealer here in Las Vegas who says the Sevens won't ship for at least another 2-3 weeks, even though I placed an order over 2 months ago. Disappointing.

• Moderator's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 3418
Moderator Posted 11 years 1 month ago
Your dealer is either misinformed or did not order your speakers. I just saw speakers at two dealers showrooms this weekend. All dealers that ordered Triton Sevens were shipped their first speakers last week.

• arethosereal's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 2
arethosereal Posted 11 years 1 month ago
Great. I'm not sure how to handle this one without showing up the dealer. Damn it.

• Moderator's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 3418
Moderator Posted 11 years 1 month ago
No worries - call your dealer and tell them you spoke to our office and they said all dealers' first orders were shipped out and are on the way. Perhaps they just misspoke and your speakers are actually on the way!

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Support Triton Series Triton Towers Triton Seven ship date