file Did my Triton 2 just have a big issue

• NikhilKhanna's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 0
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
NikhilKhanna Posted 11 years 7 months ago
My setup

- D-sonic amps (B&O Class -D 500 wpc/8ohms units)
- Triton 2s

I have had nothing but sweet sound and have enjoyed showing off my audio setup to many a folks who have now bought multiple GE speakers... I have spoken to Sandy multiple times and he has been awesome in giving me audio advice

today, i was listening to my music and noticed one of the speakers was markedly lower sounds levels and almost tinny and hollow sounding. I could hear some of the bass but it was boomy and not well defined...

So, I went through a tedious process of eliminating source, amps and wires. Figured it out... turns out it was the speaker...

I am heartbroken. Will talk to GE and figure out next steps, but posted here to check if someone else faced the same issue and what did you have to do

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Moderator's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 3418
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
Moderator Posted 11 years 7 months ago
Sorry to hear you are having a possible issue with one of your speakers. No worries, just contact your selling dealer, they will help to troubleshoot and can easily and quickly repair if, or as, needed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Support Triton Series Triton Towers Did my Triton 2 just have a big issue