file Triton 5 or Triton 3+ For front speakers

• 2557JF's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 0
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
2557JF Posted 4 years 7 months ago
I have a question about the Triton 5 or the Triton 3+ for my system. While I like loud base my wife hates it. In my old system I had to disconnect my sub to make her happy. I don't think I will be buying a sub for my system so I was wondering , based on my wife's dislike of deep base whether I should get the Triton 5 or Triton 3+. I will mainly be using the system for movies and TV. I don't want no base so would the Triton 3+ have too much base or would I be fine with the Triton 5's. Which one would my wife like better?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tommyboy's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 2
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
Tommyboy Posted 4 years 7 months ago
My first thought (sorry) was to trade in your wife, and get the Triton Reference (smile).
I understand where you are coming from...okay, big generalization here, but I have found that W O M E N seen to dislike "bass" while men tend to love it.
How 'bout getting whatever YOU want, and simply use the "dial" on the back of the tower to dial up or down depending on when wife is in or out of home (my bro-in-law does this regularly as well).
GO TRITON 3+ and rock the Casa ! (when she is out)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Clubhouse Show Off Your GoldenEar System Triton 5 or Triton 3+ For front speakers