file GoldenEar Comes to Thailand!!!!

• WayneWilmeth's Avatar Offline school
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 7040
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
WayneWilmeth Posted 11 years 6 months ago
I don't know what category to put this in, so am putting it here. I am thrilled to see that Thailand has been added to the list of countries where GoldenEar speakers can be purchased. Even though there is no address or map as yet, we are there!!!!
And a few speakers have already made it into the country. That is because GE has selected a wonderful distributor for Thailand, SiS Distribution. And I am happy to say I will be the FIRST customer for these speakers in Thailand!!!!
I have been in touch with the man who is heading up the distribution and we have written so much and so long about music, audio, great sound and these speakers, that we have formed a friendship. He is well qualified in the audio field, is a real gentleman, and is going to make the GE line offered at a VERY reasonable price. He also believes that great sound should not just be enjoyed by the wealthy.
There are still things to be worked out for a larger distribution, and I should not be speaking for them (I am not working with him at all), but if anybody needs to hear and or buy GoldenEar Technology speakers in Thailand, I will be VERY glad to put you in touch with the right man.
I am excited, I will be getting a pair of Triton 2s and a pair of Triton 3s soon!!!!!
All the best,
Wayne
God bless the child that's got his own.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moderator

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• GOBLUE80's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 3
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
GOBLUE80 Posted 11 years 6 months ago
Congrats Wayne, that is great news!
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Clubhouse Show Off Your GoldenEar System GoldenEar Comes to Thailand!!!!