file Hi all

• csheldon756's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 0
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
csheldon756 Posted 6 days 23 hours ago
Hi everybody! I am new to the forum.
I want to ask for a suggestion for a new home theatre for my two-story house with 8 rooms.
I am actually a music lover and I listen to music to heal my tiring day at work. My Website

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Moderator's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 3416
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
Moderator Posted 2 days 14 hours ago
Hi csheldon756, when building or assembling a home theater system, I like to start with selecting the front left and right speakers that meet your needs. This could be directly related to their sound quality. In which case, large floor standing speakers generally produce the best sound quality. It could be at matter of using small speakers or "invisible" speakers - that still sound good. In which case, using smaller satellite speakers or in-wall speakers would be a better choice. It might also come down to which speakers would best fit into your budget.

Once the front left and right speakers are selected, it becomes a bit easier to select a matching center speaker, surround speakers, and possibly Atmos speakers. Feel free to email the support team at GoldenEar (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) with more specifics - regarding your needs/wants - as well as the particulars of your listening room.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back