file Today's humor

• WayneWilmeth's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 7040
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
WayneWilmeth Posted 10 years 7 months ago
THE DIFFERENCE WAS LIKE NIGHT AND DAY!!!!!!!

I have read a LOT of audio reviews of lots of stuff, and it amazes me how often there is a "night and day" difference, sometimes even in power conditioners or cables.
WELL I had a "night and day" experience myself putting together, wiring up my home theater.

I use a big flashlight to see behind the hi fi rack to see what the heck I am plugging in. And it was getting really bad. I went and bought 4 new D cell batteries and put em in there. LIKE NIGHT AND DAY!!!!!!
I am not kidding!!!!!!!

God Bless, Wayne
God bless the child that's got his own.
The following user(s) said Thank You: anthem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• anthem's Avatar Offline school
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 9175
anthem Posted 10 years 7 months ago
Wayne I think I'll try that. I want a "LIKE NIGHT AND DAY DIFFERENCE" experience too. Four new D cell batteries.... who would have thunk.
D-Sonic m3a-600m Mono > McIntosh MC152 > Primaluna ProLogue Premium Preamp > Oppo UDP205 > Decware ZLC > Triton Reference > Isoacoustics Gaia 2 > Canare 4S11 Speaker Cables > Audience Forte 3, Anticable L3 & Shunyata Venom PC's

Every great performance deserves an Audience!
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth

• Visitor
  • Visitor
MOBrien Posted 10 years 7 months ago
I'm back! I kinda know how Wayne feels. Three weeks of solid travel. San Francisco, Seattle then Miami. It feels good to be home!
Attachments:

• WayneWilmeth's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 7040
WayneWilmeth Posted 10 years 7 months ago
Hey MOBrien,

Thanks for the shout out, and glad you are back. It is great to be home isn't it? Well, I wouldn't know at the moment, here in Mumbai this week.

Do you work for the NFL? SF, Seattle, Miami. All good football towns.

Speaking of travel, I have known for years to eat local food, when in India, eat Indian food. Just makes sense, right?
So yesterday, my day off to rest up and ready for work today, I go to a mall, and see they opened a new restaurant, the Punjab Grill. Looked a little pricey but good. I went in, smelled good too. I got ready to order and asked for a Coke and they said Pepsi. I said, you don't serve Coke? They said, no, only Pepsi products. I gave em back their menu and said this is not the restaurant for me then, and walked out.
Went to a nearby restaurant called Indigo, they did serve Coke there. It was a deli place. Nice, even though they played Anthem's kind of music (I figured he would be up dancin if he was with me). I was feelin proud of myself getting outta that other place and finding a cool new restaurant. I probably should have ordered the Reuben sandwich, but I ordered a pizza. Horrible. Terrible. Nothing like a Pizza. Sorta looked like a pizza but that was where the resemblance stopped.
When in India, eat Indian food. Just sayin
God Bless,
Wayne
God bless the child that's got his own.
The following user(s) said Thank You: anthem, MOBrien

• Moderator's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 3418
Moderator Posted 10 years 7 months ago
Coke?
The following user(s) said Thank You: anthem

• anthem's Avatar Offline school
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 9175
anthem Posted 10 years 7 months ago
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by anthem. info_outline
I'm sitting here eating a pizza from India, drinking a coke and listening to Rock and Roll...in your dreams. I like this scenario better...I'm sitting here eating a can of tuna, drinking bottled water and listening to smooth jazz.

Currently listening to Dave Weckl/Master Plan (1990) overall a good album, can sound a little thin, dynamically. Dave does showcase his druming ability on a couple of tracks, in particular track 8 'Master Plan.'

Wayne : coke? I love to here your antics when you're away from home...playful banter
D-Sonic m3a-600m Mono > McIntosh MC152 > Primaluna ProLogue Premium Preamp > Oppo UDP205 > Decware ZLC > Triton Reference > Isoacoustics Gaia 2 > Canare 4S11 Speaker Cables > Audience Forte 3, Anticable L3 & Shunyata Venom PC's

Every great performance deserves an Audience!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back