file NAD M25 Master Series Amplifier

• kmac1956's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 0
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
kmac1956 Posted 8 years 3 months ago
I'm selling my NAD M25 Master Series Amp. I bought this amp from an authorized NAD dealer in the Atlanta Ga area. It was a store demo, and doesn't have a scratch on it. The amp is clean with no marks on it at all. The amp is a seven channel amp, rated at 160 watts per each channel, at 0.03 harmonic distortion. NAD says this amp is made up of seven individual monoblock amps. It's a real beast of an amplifier. I bought this amp last year in 2015, to go into my new house. My intention was to not hook it up, until I moved, but I'm still in my same house, and I haven't hooked it up, since I bought it. I hate to part with it, but something has come up, and I need the money that I have tied up in it. The amplifier retailed for $3500.00, but I willing to sell it for $2000.00. I'm only interested in selling it locally in the Atlanta area, or to someone who may be in a state close to Georgia. This amp is extremely heavy, and that is why I want to sell locally. I have provided the NAD link below, if you wish to read more about it. I have the original double box, the power cord, and the owners manual. My name is Kevin. You can reach me at 404-660-6102.

nadelectronics.com/products/masters-seri...-7-Channel-Amplifier

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Marketplace For Sale/Trade NAD M25 Master Series Amplifier