file LFE Cable Maker Choice.

• Dave's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 12
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
Dave Posted 3 years 2 months ago
Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by Dave. info_outline
I Ordered some SVS LFE RCA cables to hook up the LFE connection to my Triton 2's to my Denon AVR which has 2 subwoofer out connections. Well I got my LFE cables, but they do not firmly attach to my Triton LFE jacks, they just fall off, so they are going back.. Anyone know of any cables that hold firmly to the Triton LFE outputs ?

I'm going to give the Blue Jean LC-1 cables a try. Their products are really solid and I've been using their other RCA and Speakers cables for years.
Denon 4311, OPPO 205, Lumin D2 Network Streamer, Sony 65" OLED, GE Triton 2, GE Super Sat 50/50, GE Super Sat 3C, All cables Blue Jean.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Moderator's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 3416
Moderator Posted 3 years 2 months ago
Hi Dave, We've had good luck with the AudioQuest Black Lab subwoofer cables. When used with the Triton towers, they fit well and sound great. Happy Listening!

Thanks, I've got some Blue Jean Subwoofer cables coming in a few days, I'll try those and If they won't hold , I'll give the cables you noted a try. The SVS cables I ordered, you plug the RCA end to the LFE jack on the Triton and they just fall out. NO clamping pressure at all.
Denon 4311, OPPO 205, Lumin D2 Network Streamer, Sony 65" OLED, GE Triton 2, GE Super Sat 50/50, GE Super Sat 3C, All cables Blue Jean.

Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by Dave. info_outline
I received yesterday, my Blue Jean sub cables. Same result as the SVS cables. the cables just with hardly any effort just fall off the LFE input rca connection of the Tritons 2. . I tried a pair of of old monster cable RCA interconnects Ive add for over 10 years and they fit, they slip right over the LFE input. What gives ? with these " other high end subwoofer cables with a firm outer connector surrounding the male pin, there is NO spreading at all, there is no firm connection. .

Just for the heck of it, I tried them on my external sub in another room, and all of these cables fit. But they do not fit the GE Triton 2 LFE connection. Something is wrong here.

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back