file Purchasing a used SuperCinema

• pailmonkey's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 0
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
pailmonkey Posted 2 months 4 days ago
Hello,

I was wondering if someone could answer the following question regarding the X version and the non X older model, if there is one. I found someone selling a supercinema array on facebook but i dont know if there was a non x version before which was replaced with the X version. Is there any significant sound difference between the x and the non x version? I had them take a picture of the back of the bar to verify. Bit concerned to buy it. I found someone selling the x version but its a 700$ difference.

You do not have permissions to access this page.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Moderator's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 3418
Moderator Posted 2 months 4 days ago
Hi pailmonkyey, There are two versions of the SuperCinema 3D Array sound bars. The original sound bar was called the SuperCinema 3D Array, and its serial number begins with the letters FKRA. The newer version of this sound bar was called SuperCinema 3D Array X, and its serial number begins with the letters FKRC. The only difference between these two sound bars is a minor tweak to the crossover network used for the left and right channels of the sound bar. (All of the drivers and tweeters used in both of these sound bars are the same.) The newer sound bar (the SuperCinema 3D Array X) sounds just a bit larger or more open. If you were to A-B these two sounds bars, you'd hear a subtle difference, otherwise, without an A-B comparison, most listeners would not hear the difference between these two sound bars. Happy Listening!

• pailmonkey's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 0
pailmonkey Posted 2 months 4 days ago
Thank you for the quick reply. Is there a difference in frequency response between the two?

• Moderator's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 3418
Moderator Posted 2 months 4 days ago
Hi pailmonkey, The frequency response for the original SuperCinema 3D Array and newer SuperCinema 3D Array X would be the same. Happy Listening!

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Support SuperCinema 3D Array Purchasing a used SuperCinema