file Surrounds speaker selection and placement

• Jason Mclaughlin's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 12
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
Jason Mclaughlin Posted 10 years 3 months ago
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Jason Mclaughlin. info_outline
Purchased Goldenear sound bar and surround for my living room and I have become a huge fan. I now plan to purchase all Goldenear for my media room. Fronts will be Triton 1 and XL Supercenter, which is the easy choice. I need a little help on what surrounds I should select. The media room is really large 32'x21'x10’ and I plan to have 2 rows of seating. The walls are sloped at 5’ to 10’. What would be my best choice for surround speakers? I was thinking I could either install Invisa MPX or Sat 60 for sides. For the back I am a little more confused what my surround back speakers should be. I could go with Invisa MPX or Sat in/on the wall behind 2nd row of seating or install HTR 7000 in ceiling. I have attach some pics below of what the media room will look like. I have not planned to install the side speakers in the sloped ceiling like the photo. What do you all think will sound best? Thanks for the help.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Moderator's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 3418
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
Moderator Posted 10 years 2 months ago
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Moderator. info_outline
Nice looking room. The sloped walls look like they'd be ideal for MPX surrounds on the side walls, MPX or SuperSat on-wall for the rears (nice to have all MPX if that works). Surrounds should be just behind the back row, mounted high on the wall. Glad you like the 3D Array soundbar, it is an amazing product.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Support Invisa Series Surrounds speaker selection and placement