file Binding posts on Supersat50C

• alpha67's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 0
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
alpha67 Posted 12 years 6 months ago
Hello,

I have a question regarding the binding posts. The center speaker 50C that I've got has both terminals labeled black. I am not sure if this is by design or a quality control issue. In the manual there are clearly references to the red and black terminals. Based on this which of the two is the +(Red) and which is - (Black)?

If someone has a picture showing the back of the speaker with the terminal coloring it would be greatly appreciated. I actually just need to know which one is the red (+) - bottom or upper one?

I already connected the speaker with red (spk wire) in the bottom terminal and black in the upper. Just want to make sure everything is in phase and that I am doing it right.

Thanks,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Moderator's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 3416
Moderator Posted 12 years 6 months ago
Yikes - that's like getting a dollar bill with the back printed on both sides ... except it doesn't make it a collector's item :)

The Red (+) one is the top/upper post. If you want to contact your dealer they can order you a red binding post nut (or replace the speaker if you'd rather).

Sorry about that!

• alpha67's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 0
alpha67 Posted 12 years 6 months ago
I will contact the dealer and see what can be done.

Thank you for your help!

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Support SuperSat Series SuperSats Binding posts on Supersat50C