file Center to match my triton one.r’s

• nevets77's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 41
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
nevets77 Posted 5 years 6 months ago
thanks for any suggestions. The photo was taken right after unpacking, the center speaker is actually at the very front edge of the cabinet . I've tried crossover settings from 60-120, the speaker angled from below to slightly above head height at the PLP, and increasing the center volume. the center speaker stand is also on spikes.
Triton Reference Triton One's Triton Fives , ref center, invista 650's , JBL 18" sub, Anthem AVM 60 , Emotiva XPA-5 ,Parasound 2205 , Adcom 555 , clark synthesis tactile transducer,
JVC dla x55r , Oppo 103

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Moderator's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 3418
Moderator Posted 5 years 6 months ago

Gutcheck wrote: It's scary to smack a 1500 USD speaker with a hammer.... but I will give it a go.

Agreed ... but its OK. I have asked to have them pre-installed but apparently enough people don't want to use the feet that a decision was made to leave the bottom "clean" for those users.

• Moderator's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 3418
Moderator Posted 5 years 6 months ago

nevets77 wrote: thanks for any suggestions. The photo was taken right after unpacking, the center speaker is actually at the very front edge of the cabinet . I've tried crossover settings from 60-120, the speaker angled from below to slightly above head height at the PLP, and increasing the center volume. the center speaker stand is also on spikes.

That all sounds perfect, should sound great. Make sure all your audio processing stuff is turned off (Dolby Volume, etc.)

• Gutcheck's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 4
Gutcheck Posted 5 years 6 months ago
So I ran ARC on my AVM 60 and with the feet the center sounds COMPLETELY different, in a massively good way. All is well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moderator, rjohn79395

• nevets77's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 41
nevets77 Posted 5 years 6 months ago
I'm glad to hear that ARC made a noticeable improvement ! I'm waiting to run mine until the new version is released in April , mainly because I only have Mac products...
Triton Reference Triton One's Triton Fives , ref center, invista 650's , JBL 18" sub, Anthem AVM 60 , Emotiva XPA-5 ,Parasound 2205 , Adcom 555 , clark synthesis tactile transducer,
JVC dla x55r , Oppo 103
The following user(s) said Thank You: rjohn79395

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Support SuperCenter Series Center to match my triton one.r’s