file Primaluna + Triton Two

• Ayman's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 0
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
Ayman Posted 12 years 10 months ago
Hi,

Is the Triton Two towers and PrimaLuna Prologue Premium Integrated Amp (KT88) a good combination? The source will be Benchmark dac1 (which in my opinion is bright). I like the sound to be a little warm. It looks most of these components are more into neutral which might turn the whole sound into bright duo to the dac1?
Have anybody heard the towers with Primaluna?

I can not audition myself. and I have not bought the amp or the speakers yet. Primaluna however is available for good price locally. Currently i use a Yamaha v1900 AV Receiver with my old speakers.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Moderator's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 3418
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
Moderator Posted 12 years 10 months ago
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by Moderator. info_outline
That's a great combination. I was recently at our dealer in Denver and they were using that exact unit on the Triton Two's in their show room. Sounded great, plenty of power.

It is difficult to make the Triton Two sound "bright" as their top end is very smooth and low distortion thanks to the HFVRTM tweeter. I am unfamiliar with that DAC but I would always suggest neutral components in building an audiophile-performance system.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Support Triton Series Triton Towers Primaluna + Triton Two