file Just got my Triton Ones and one is Defective

• rcos's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 5
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
rcos Posted 10 years 4 days ago
Last edit: 10 years 4 days ago by rcos. info_outline

Moderator wrote:

rcos wrote: My problem is already resolved.

My Dealer is Great, which is why I have been buying from him for so long

Back to great sound speakers!

That's great, and exactly why we only sell through quality specialty a/v stores - and why it is ALWAYS best to just call the selling dealer for support when anyone has a problem with their speakers. The dealers know we stand ready to support them so they can resolve issues for their GoldenEar customers quickly, when they do occur. It is really impossible for email or telephone (or social media or our website) to resolve product problems. They're great for getting feedback about how to get the most from your GoldenEar speakers, and that's why we support them as information sources.

I really appreciate that GoldenEar is so proactive and supportive when situations like this come up, they even answer forum questions directed to me :)

My situation happened on a weekend and I received multiple emails from GoldenEar (on the weekend!) and even Sandy himself via AVSForum. I don't think you will find any Speaker Company who will be "on top of it" as GE was in my case

"That's great, and exactly why we only sell through quality specialty a/v stores"

I am glad that is the channel you chose:

I can't stress how important the my dealer, Deluxe Audio/Video in Naperville, played a role in helping resolving my challenge. I received multiple calls from them and they made my issue their priority. They consistently provided updates and resolution to my situation which went above and beyond what I was expecting.

I probably would never have considered Golden Ear in the first place without their advice, and I am glad they did, because in all seriousness, I don't think there is a speaker at 3x the cost that can touch the performance of the Triton Ones. The definitely put a smile on my face when I listen to music or watch a movie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moderator, WayneWilmeth

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Moderator's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 3418
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
Moderator Posted 10 years 4 days ago
Last edit: 10 years 4 days ago by Moderator. info_outline
Excellent, glad you were able t get the spikes installed, they make a noticeable improvement.

I am going t give the owners manual team a note about this so it can be highlighted in the manual's next revision. The rubber feet are typically tightened snug to the bottom, so a looser fit is OK. Sorry about the confusion and difficulty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Support Triton Series Triton Towers Just got my Triton Ones and one is Defective