file GET Life Style System

• Roman Johnston's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 802
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
Roman Johnston Posted 6 years 6 months ago
All the locations I see posts here from. If any of you want to see my work check out Lumas Galleries HERE .

They are all over the globe and my Japanese Gardens work is one of their top sellers.

Map below.

Peace!!!
LR:
Onkyo TX-NR636
Surround System = SSat3 x5
Sub - FF4

Office:
NAD T748 V2
Nearfield System = Aon 2 Mains
SSat3 Surrounds
Sub - FF3
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth, rjohn79395, Ziad

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ziad's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 25
Ziad Posted 6 years 6 months ago
Hey Time Cob - It's really amazing to see such improvements over something that is already really, really good. The plan is to upgrade but in a while, i have a guests room that can be a decent dedicated theater... Big numbers !!! so will sleep on it for a bit.

Hey Wayne - I am surprised knowing about Kuwait, so you are very familiar with the GCC and neighboring countries... WoW. I belive the time you've described was just after Kuwait's libration and the gulf war, Yea at the time Dubai was 2 Camels and a couple of tints:laugh: , you will not belive what it has become now.

And, yup, the nearest GET dealer to Sudan is the one in Dubai, there is one in Saudi Arabia but Saudi is not easily accessable... It's really difficult to build something decent in Sudan, takes tremendous efforts :pinch: ... Been to Thiland a couple if years ago for a short break, beautiful and it gives you that feeling of "stay, don't leave"... very few places gives you that :)

Best,

Ziad
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth, rjohn79395, HTSME

• WayneWilmeth's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 7040
WayneWilmeth Posted 6 years 6 months ago
Soooo impressed Bro Roman that your art is available all around the world like that, WOW!!!!!

Yes, Ziad, I went to Kuwait when the fires were going, part of the crew to put them out and keep them out. Got stuck there for 8 years, supporting the drilling efforts in Saudi, Oman, Qatar and Kuwait. But lived in Kuwait. Dubai at that time was about the only place you could go to get a beer. Only a nice place by comparison to where I lived. I heard about the big build up, heard they took most of the cement for our half of the world.
Thanks again for the kind words about Thailand, yes, it is hard to leave.
Do you have any audiophile friends in the Sudan, anybody that has as good a sound system as you?
We all need encouragement, and you are welcome to get it here!!!!
God Bless,
Wayne
God bless the child that's got his own.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rjohn79395, Roman Johnston, HTSME

Hey Roman - Many thanks for sharing, I will check out Lumas gallery once I'm back to Dubai. Have seen part of your work here on this forum.. Amazing.

Hey Wayne - WoW, you've been all around!!!... Must be really tough. I am glad that you found Thiland & GoldenEar now after those times :lol:

Really appreciate the support and encouragement :cheer: There are so many audiophiles here, they just don't know it yet :silly: .... working on it. I will keep on coming to seek encouragement...

And the next time you're visiting Dubai, please let me know, so we can go out to see the city and have our beers. Perhaps we can even pay the GET dealer a visit..

Best,

Ziad
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth, rjohn79395, Roman Johnston, HTSME

• HTSME's Avatar Offline
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
    • Thank you received: 287
HTSME Posted 6 years 6 months ago
Ziad, been busy and did not log in for weeks and just read the entire thread. Nice system and great home. Your system really demonstrates that you don't have to spend big dollars for a terrific sounding system. Well done.

My suggestion is when you start putting money aside for upgrades you look at going to towers for the "F" & "R" channels. In the mean time, sit back and enjoy the gorgeous sound those GET produce.

Del

Integra 80.2 preamp + Parasound A51
GET Triton One + SuperCenter XXL + SuperSat C50 rears
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth, rjohn79395

Hey Del,

Thanks a ton for chiming in.. Really glad that you did.

I am just done going through a review posted on GET facebook page and done by secretes of HT, on a system of TRefs (fronts), T1's (rears) and Invisa HTR7000, Pass labs amps and anthem AVR in the mix... My mind was about upgrades, upgrades, upgrades... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I will go with your suggestion... 2 front towers will be the future's first upgrading step. In the meantime, enjoying the GET sound and most importantly, e-meeting you guys :cheer:

Best,

Ziad
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth, rjohn79395, HTSME

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back