file How has tadalafil helped my relationship

• philipbing's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 0
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
philipbing Posted 6 hours 26 minutes ago
Last edit: 6 hours 25 minutes ago by philipbing. info_outline
Well, to start with, I’m 32F, and my partner is 35 M. It's been more than two years since my partner and I moved in together. Everything was going well as I got full-time work. My partner also moved to the same city, and what more could I ask for? We met at a common friend’s house party, and I was dating somebody else back then. Still, I never felt the kind of adrenaline rush I felt after seeing Josh, and to be honest,

I was not fully into that relationship as I was doing multiple part-time shifts and barely could take time for a date or night out. Adding to that, my then-partner was not good in bed, and I never got the chance to experience a satisfying romance.

Then, I met Josh, and we became good friends. Eventually, we started seeing each other. It was tough initially, as we lived in different cities, but we managed. Sometimes, he came to my place, and sometimes, I went to him. And it was all good; everything was magical, like the excitement of meeting him; the time we spent together in a short period was just magical. We used to wait for each other or make time for each other, just to be with each other and loved each other's companionship. To top it all, he was so good in bed that, for the first time, I felt the true essence of romance.
Soon after, he proposed to me for marriage, and that was the best day of my life.

I said yes, but we wanted to take some time, as I was not earning full-time. Then he got placed in my city, and we moved in together, and it was going great. My life was so good, and I was so satisfied emotionally and sexually with him. Soon after, he got occupied with work so much that our frequency of getting intimate decreased, and after some months, he started to come in late at night as his work required him. So we made a pact that weekends were for us to get romantic and do stuff together. It worked for some time, but then I found it a little off-putting for me that he could not do as he used to, and it was like we were ending it so soon. I felt the physical intimacy was getting compromised. For a while, I thought maybe it was the work stress that had taken a toll on our relationship. My partner also felt embarrassed as he was not able to get an erection for long, and he was also struggling to find out the reason.

I was curious to find out the reason, so I searched the web, and it showed many reasons. I needed clarification, and I communicated with my partner that we must seek guidance from a doctor. The doctor addressed the condition and prescribed the generic tadalafil 60 mg . And I can't thank the doctor enough!! After taking this magical Tadalafil Tablets prescription, my partner regained confidence, and soon, our relationship was the same. Otherwise, I was so afraid of what our relationship and intimacy would look like. Also, the doctor told us to check the extended side effects as these medicines tend to have some, such as Headache, Dizziness, and Indigestion, and asked us to buy them from a reliable source.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Advanced Topics Problems and Solutions How has tadalafil helped my relationship