file Thoughts On This Configuration please.

• UPS retiree's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 25
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
UPS retiree Posted 6 years 10 months ago
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Moderator. info_outline
Thank you Rick.. I appreciate you and Wayne giving me some advice on these speakers. I love GE the moment I heard them. The more I research and read these blogs, the more I know I'm making the best speaker choice. After everything I've read about the SPS Reference, the more i may just buy 5 of tbose and 4 7000's with 2 subs. I really want an in wall setup. Grandkids progf..hahaha.. But I still have time.. Like you said, ANY speaker setup is good with GE... THX AGAIN friends... Casey
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth, rjohn79395

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• rjohn79395's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • rjohn79395
    • Thank you received: 4322
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
rjohn79395 Posted 6 years 10 months ago
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by rjohn79395. info_outline
Hey, Casey

I’ve no doubt that what you are envisioning would be a killer set-up! Whatever works for you.

I’m guessing the SPC’s,with similar speaker set-ups to the Supercenter XXL (4 mid/bass drivers plus a HVFR), would be very happy crossed at 80, even 60 HZ. (Can’t speak to how GEt compensates in the new in Wall SPC’s,for the three passive radiators the Supercenter XXL has).. I have my Supercenter XXL crossed at 80 HZ now, and it is a beast. A clean, clear, amazing beast. The HTR 7000’s are also amazing and can dig deep, again 80 HZ.
Two good subs would fill in the deeper bass. I like your concept! I’d venture it would really rock!

If you do end up getting the new Invisa Signature Point Source speakers, please share with us all what you’re hearing! Haven’t heard a GEt speaker I didn’t love yet!

Have fun with your project and happy listening!

Rick
5.4.4 HT speakers: T Ref fronts/LFE 1, SuperCenter Ref, T1 surrounds/LFE 2 + SuperSub XXL, HTR 7000 top fronts, HTR 8000 top rears
Zone 2 speakers; 2 Invisa 525's
AVR: Marantz SR 8015
Amp: AT525NC 5 channel
Cable/TiVo, OPPO BDP 105D, Bluesound Node 2i, Apple tv 4K streamer
48" SONY 4K OLED TV
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Getting Started Buying Advice Thoughts On This Configuration please.