file NAD amp with Aon 3's?

• WayneWilmeth's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 7040
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
WayneWilmeth Posted 9 years 6 months ago
Hi Sabai guy,
I too love our tweeters, they are AWESOME!!!!
And love that soup too!!!!
I searched you on the FB and sent a message to the one of the 4 with your name that lived where you do, and looked to have a S'pore girlfriend.
Let me know if that is you.
Not sure what to eat tonight, BBQ stingray on banana leaf with sambal chilies, or black pepper crab, or a lobster roll?
Gonna be good whatever it is.
But Thai food is better and WAY CHEAPER!!!!!
Have a good time dude in that snow, better you than me!!!!!
God Bless,
Wayne
God bless the child that's got his own.
The following user(s) said Thank You: T Cobe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• sabaivibe's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 14
sabaivibe Posted 9 years 6 months ago
I'm jealous again! The food in Singapore is good but certainly much better at the hawker centers. Still doesn't compare to Thai food. My best friends live about 20mins from the airport and they take me to the good restaurants where only Thai's go. Wow! So arloi mak!! I miss it. I have to say for the first time the city of Cincinnati has been very good about removing the snow from the roads. Although I do have an off road rally race car so snow is my friend! Ha ha! I drive a Subaru WRX STI. It loves the snow. I didn't get your friend request. My profile pic is of me and my girlfriend. The cover pick is of a peacock at the Cincinnati zoo. I haven't been able to stop listening to the Aon 3's. They are absolutely amazing. I have been having a hard time deciding what to listen to. Lately I've been listening to a lot of Charlie Hunter albums. They are well recorded and sound great on the Aon 3's. One of these days I'll save up and get one of the Triton's. Try and send me another friend request if you don't mind. It's late. Time to go to bed. Have a great day.

Brian
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth, T Cobe

• Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Hey Brian,
I found you on FB, but it does not offer for me to send you a friend request. Just to send you a message. So I sent a second message to you. You're not getting that?
Don't get me started on food, we have the best food in the world here, EXCEPT TeX-MeX. I could live on TM food.
Drive carefully on the snow,
Happy Listening,
God Bless, Wayne

• sabaivibe's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 14
sabaivibe Posted 9 years 6 months ago
Wayne,

I love texmex food too. I have never found any good tex mex food in Thailand anywhere!!! It's a shame because it's so delicious. We have a couple of quite authentic gems here in Cinci. I consider us lucky because of our geographic loation. The only other place in the world where I have had excellent food is in Barcelona, Spain. Every single meal I had was amazing. I haven't recieived your messages on Facebook. No worries. If it works great if not no harm. I did stop by the local Golden Ear dealer...Audible Elegance. I listened to the ten inch sub. It's just want I want. It was very accurate and punchy and would be perfect for the size of my living room. I will certainly procure one in the next month or so. I can't wait. Best wishes!

Brian
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth

• Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Good deal Sabai Brian!!!!
You are ABSOLUTELY right about NO good Tex Mex in Thailand, except at my house on occasion.
Surprised to hear about your good food in Cincinnati or in Spain!
Eager to hear how you do with the sub!
God Bless, Wayne
The following user(s) said Thank You: T Cobe

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Support Aon Series NAD amp with Aon 3's?