file My New GE 7.2.4 Triton 2+ System

• Sleeper's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 4
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
Sleeper Posted 5 years 5 months ago
Just took delivery of my GE gear last week and got it installed in a living room setup yesterday. The rear surrounds have extra wiring so I can pull them in closer to center (like in the pictures) when desired or leave them tucked into corners. After watching a couple movies I can say it's everything I expected it to be. It's fantastic to watch movies completely enveloped in high quality sound. This is what I work for... : )
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: rjohn79395, Em84

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• rjohn79395's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • rjohn79395
    • Thank you received: 4322
rjohn79395 Posted 5 years 5 months ago
Great looking set-up, sleeper!!!!! And welcome!

I see GEt towers as fronts, and what looks like a SuperCenter also. Neat!!!!

Enjoy!!!!! And tell us more about your set-up and how it sounds when you can.

Happy listening on your new system! Better than theater sound by a mile I'll bet.

Rick
5.4.4 HT speakers: T Ref fronts/LFE 1, SuperCenter Ref, T1 surrounds/LFE 2 + SuperSub XXL, HTR 7000 top fronts, HTR 8000 top rears
Zone 2 speakers; 2 Invisa 525's
AVR: Marantz SR 8015
Amp: AT525NC 5 channel
Cable/TiVo, OPPO BDP 105D, Bluesound Node 2i, Apple tv 4K streamer
48" SONY 4K OLED TV

• Sleeper's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 4
Sleeper Posted 5 years 5 months ago
Lol.. Thats a reasonable request. T2+ mains, Supercenter XL, 4 Supersat 3s for surrounds and 4 Invisa 650s for Atmos. I’ve got quite a bit of movie watching and music listening to do before I have enough info for a decent review. But thus far having watched John Wick, Hereditary, and Triple Frontier I love how well the system does with the intense noises of gunfire, explosions, muscle cars and helicopters as well as such delicate noises as triangle chimes, wind, rain, and the like. I could tell ever time John Wick switched a weapon without looking because of the sonic differences between guns. The transparency and precision is fantastic. I wasnt sure the 3s were going to work with the big 3 fronts but i feel no differences in the sounds around me due the excellent timbre match. Ill report a bit more next week. : )
The following user(s) said Thank You: rjohn79395, Em84

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Clubhouse Show Off Your GoldenEar System My New GE 7.2.4 Triton 2+ System