file Triton Ones Are In The House!

• stereo5's Avatar Offline school
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
    • Thank you received: 201
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
stereo5 Posted 9 years 8 months ago
Finally got my Triton Ones set up last night, did a very quick listen and was impressed. I let them play all day while I was at work and this afternoon, sat down for a mini listening session. I listened to Migration by Dave Grusin and the sound was just incredible. The bass is to die for and mids and highs are so smooth. I can't wait to get more hours on them and to be able to listen a little longer.

Associated Equipment: Odyssey Stratos Extreme+++ 160wpc power amp, Audible Illusions Modulus 3B tube preamp, Esoteric UX-3 CD/SACD player, Magnum Dynalab MD-90 FM Tuner, VPI Scout Turntable & ZU-Denon low output Moving Coil Cartridge, Wyred4Sound Dac-1 with dedicated laptop as server, all power cords and power conditioning courtesy of Shunyata Research, Groneberg Quattro Reference Speaker and Audio Cables.
Technics SL1200G TT with ZU DL103,, McIntosh c2500 all tube Preamp, Sony HAP-Z1ES Music Server, Esoteric UX-3 CD/SACD Player, McIntosh MR88 FM HD Tuner, McIntosh MC302 300wpc amp, GE Triton Reference Speakers, Shunyata Hydra's Power Conditioners & Power Cords, + more.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moderator, WayneWilmeth, anthem, Tetrall, incidentflux

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• J Montanez's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 3
J Montanez Posted 9 years 8 months ago
Very nice. Congratulations on your new speakers. What are you using the speakers for, music, home theater, etc. Nice system btw. Have any unboxing pictures?
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth

• Premium Member
  • Premium Member
I am using the speakers for strictly 2 channel audio. Here are some unboxing pictures:

Technics SL1200G TT with ZU DL103,, McIntosh c2500 all tube Preamp, Sony HAP-Z1ES Music Server, Esoteric UX-3 CD/SACD Player, McIntosh MR88 FM HD Tuner, McIntosh MC302 300wpc amp, GE Triton Reference Speakers, Shunyata Hydra's Power Conditioners & Power Cords, + more.
Attachments:

• J Montanez's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 3
J Montanez Posted 9 years 8 months ago
Thank you for posting the pics, really appreciate it. Looking forward to your review after they have been broken in.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth, stereo5

• Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Thank you. I am quite proud of the Triton Ones and truly thrilled with what I have heard thus far. I have 45 hours on them now and plan on doing the final positioning and adding the spikes tomorrow and Sunday. I have Mondays Holiday off while my wife has to work so I will be doing a very long listening session on Monday.

I will try to post some better pictures in the next post.

Bob

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Clubhouse Show Off Your GoldenEar System Triton Ones Are In The House!