file Triton towers fully active with wireles connection

• oldric_naubhoff's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 1
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
oldric_naubhoff Posted 9 years 11 months ago
Hello Golden Ears team,

This question is aimed at you. I would be very interested in getting a pair of Triton 2s or 1s speakers if they were available in a fully active version together with an option of connecting them wirelessly to a source. Something along the lines of what Dynaudio has with their Xeo range or Elac with Air-X range. Or B&O with their new Wisa compliant speakers. Is such an option in the pipeline perhaps?

I would add that Wisa protocol would be a better choice than Kleer used in Dynaudio or Elac because Wisa allows for wireless multichannel connection whereas Kleer is limited to 2 channels only. I guess option for building a wireless HT set up should be appealing to more people than just having a stereo. [Down with traditional Hi-FI!]

Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Moderator's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 3418
Moderator Posted 9 years 11 months ago
Someday. Probably starting with our Aon bookshelf monitors. Few years away though, why miss out on all the fidelity and fun until then though? :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth

• oldric_naubhoff's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 1
oldric_naubhoff Posted 9 years 10 months ago
thank you for your reply Golden Ears. much appreciated.

Moderator wrote: why miss out on all the fidelity and fun until then though? :)

currently I own a Pathos CDP, a Pathos amp and a pair of Magnepans which together form the core of my hi-fi set up. Sure it looks nice but I don't want piles of hi-fi cluttering my living room any more.
I asked the question initially because a couple of years ago I had a chance to hear Triton 2 towes and I really liked what I heard. I thought it would be nice to have a hi-fi system reduced to a computer and pair of fine sounding spears. I surely won't wait a few years. fortunately Elac is also equipped with a Hail tweeter which I believe takes a lot of the credit for the good impressions I remember from listening to the Tritons.
Thank you.

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Clubhouse Show Off Your GoldenEar System Triton towers fully active with wireles connection