file More power?

• Julesverne's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 3
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
Julesverne Posted 10 years 7 months ago
I have recently purchase a pair of triton three towers but I have a Denon avr e400 receivers 90 watts ch do I need to buy another receiver with more powers any models or power spec will help thank you guys

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Moderator's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 3418
Moderator Posted 10 years 7 months ago
Thanks for your purchase. Depending on room size and how loud you like to listen, that may be just fine (the designer uses a 32w amplifier on his Triton Twos). There are many discussions and recommendations on this forum regarding electronics to use with your Triton system... take a look around. Enjoy your new speakers!

• WayneWilmeth's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 7040
WayneWilmeth Posted 10 years 7 months ago
Dear JulesVerne, I never thought I would write that. Been to the center of the earth lately? ha ha
I hope you will like your Triton 3s as much as I like mine. They are great speakers.
They will sound good with your receiver. But they can sound better.
The Moderator Dude talking about 32 watts was speaking of a tube amp, I am pretty sure.
The Tritons will reward you for the best associated equipment you can play through them. From the source to amp to the speakers.
You may have to save up (IF you are anything like me), but IMHO you will not need better speakers for many years to come.
A great source of music, and better, possibly more powerful receiver, or better yet, a pre/processor (IF you are using it for movies too) and separate amp can sound AWESOME.
Have fun with this, listening to music, not just to how your system sounds, ENJOY,
God Bless, Wayne
God bless the child that's got his own.

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back