file TritonCinema Two Issue

• Ted Macias's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 0
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
Ted Macias Posted 10 years 9 months ago
Hello

I am not sure what to do? I recently purchased a pair of the Triton Two's, a Supercenter XL and 4 SuperSat 3's for a 7.1 surround system. I also have a JL Audio Fathom f113 subwoofer (In which was in my previous system). I've had my system for approximately 3 weeks now and have notice that one of my Triton's sounds louder than the other. I can here small pops when listening to movies with explosions and or music that has heavier bass. I went into my AMP set up and checked to assure I had the same volume levels for both and I do. I switched the two towers to each others channels to see if the strength signal would carry over to the other but the loud speaker is still louder on the other channel when moved. This crosses out maybe the amp being bad. I also hooked up another older amp to make sure it was not the amp. The speaker still sounded harsher and louder than the other? Both speakers being on the same volume level also vibrate differently. One of the speakers sounds smooth and does not vibrate as much as the other. The one that is louder is definitely more distorted. I also checked the polarity to assure I did not have the speakers plugged in incorrectly and that was ok also? I'm not sure what else could be the issue but the amp in the tower. I tried to unplug the power of the triton to see if the sound was coming from the midrange speaker but it was not. It is the subwoofer in the tower and or the amp driving the speaker. What should I do? I plan on taking them in to my dealer here in Nashville maybe they will be able to check them out and to see what the issue is? I love the product and spent a great deal of money on them. Hope I get this fixed and be up and running before the holiday.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Clubhouse Show Off Your GoldenEar System TritonCinema Two Issue