times For Sale A Pair of Golden Ear Triton 3+ Almost NEW **** SOLD ********

• klam52's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 0
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
klam52 Posted 6 years 1 month ago
Last edit: 6 years 1 week ago by klam52. info_outline
***** THIS PAIR HAS BEEN SOLD PLEASE DO NOT ACQUIRE *****

Since I owned Golden Ear Triton 3+ loudspeakers system with built-in power force field subwoofer, and love every minutes of music from the fantastic sound of this pair not even fully break-in. As critical said about them:
"Imaging, PRAT And That Other Stuff"
Imaging is excellent, as the soundfield is more than just between the speakers. GoldenEar Technology's Triton Three+ produces a wide and deep soundfield that also extends a bit into the room in front of the cabinet's location.
I bought this pair from an authorized dealer in Anaheim California about $2700 (included CA tax), and decided to sale this pair for funding another bigger one of Golden Ear Triton.:)
Asking price is $1750 OBO for buyers at local pickup or willing to ship at buyers expenses of shipment and insurance.
But I will accept reasonable offer for this pair. Please PM to me for more information.

In this sale includes:
- A pair of Golden Ear Triton 3+ loudspeakers system with built-in power force field subwoofer with original packaging.
- A receipt of this pair bought from authorized dealer on the end of April 2018 (technically less than 4 months old)
Please let me know if you have any questions or acquire this pair of Golden Ear Triton 3+ Loudspeakers
Thank you!
Notes:
My system:
- Bryston 3BSST Amplifier (150 WPC)
- Bryston BP-6 Pre-Amplifier
- Bryston BDA-1 DAC
- Pioneer Elite N50 Network Audio Player.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Marketplace For Sale/Trade For Sale A Pair of Golden Ear Triton 3+ Almost NEW **** SOLD ********