file Trtiton One speakers multi-purpose use.

• WayneWilmeth's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 7040
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
WayneWilmeth Posted 7 years 9 months ago
Welcome Kamil, glad to have you here!
It really looks already that you will have a super system!!! Enjoy, and yes, it seems like a wonderful project!
IF you have an unlimited budget, then go for separates, get good amps for your Triton Ones. IF not, you will be like most of us and have to build the system a bit at a time, and that is a good thing. Sometimes it takes time to figure out what you really need.
Most, if not all of us have done things a piece at a time, and gotten there eventually.
Or are getting there!!!
Happy Listening and building!!!
God Bless,
Wayne
God bless the child that's got his own.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kamil Styczyński's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 5
Kamil Styczyński Posted 7 years 9 months ago
I do not wnt to speak with instaler about speakers / recivers becuase they were tring to sell me integra + waterfall. So I resigned and started my own research. I simply do not trust these guys ;) I am buying equipment in 4 different stores now :)

I will ask if it is possible to chancel ravel speakers and replace them with HTR-7000.

I missed it that mrx-720 does not have USB for FLAC files. I want the baset quality. How else can I listen to flac files? What should I add? Is there any chance to stream FLAC files from PC to MRX-720?

I do not want to have blue-ray player. I might get XBOX ONE S ( not right now ). This game console has blue ray with HDR so should be enough. First I want to download IMAGES of BRs form net and check how the system preforms. I also want to stream 4k content from NETFLIX.

I plan to use nintendo switch also and add PC with games from STEAM.

I will use EPSON EH-TW9300 projector. I plan to change it in a few years. I picked up this model because it has very low input lag.

Once project is finished in I will try to post there some pictures for you ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: T Cobe

• T Cobe's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 4381
T Cobe Posted 7 years 9 months ago
Kamil,

I would go back to your GET dealer and perform some auditions first hand. You should be able to stream your music through your MRX with PlayFi but the SQ will not be the same. That's not to say you won't be happy with the sound, but it will not likely sound as good as your dealer demo when you decided on the T1s in the first place. The trick is finding the best solution that will sound good to you, fit your budget, and integrate well with your other components. That is something that only you can decide after a lot of listening and deliberation. Happy hunting!

Cheers,

T Cobe
Speakers: Triton One L/R, SCXL, Aon 3 Surr/Back, HTR-7000 Height
Pre/Pro/AVR: Anthem AVM 60, Emotiva XSP-1
Amps: Emotiva XPA-5(2), Emotiva XPA-1L (2)
Sources: Oppo BDP-103D, Emotiva ERC-3, PS4, Pioneer PLX-1000 w/Ortofon 2M Bronze
Display: Epson 6030 UB, Elite Screens 110" Sable
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moderator, WayneWilmeth, rjohn79395

• Kamil Styczyński's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 5
Kamil Styczyński Posted 7 years 9 months ago
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Kamil Styczyński. info_outline
What is LFE Input in Triton One Speaker? Should I use it with my setup?

If I use Synology DS216J to store my music files will I be able to stream them directly to MRX-720 without any loses?

PS. I changed Ravel speakers to 2 x HTR-7000

• Moderator's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 3418
Moderator Posted 7 years 9 months ago

Kamil Styczyński wrote: What is LFE Input in Triton One Speaker? Should I use it with my setup?

Review the Owners Manual and Sandy's Setup Tips on our website Support menu for basic hookup information.

• T Cobe's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 4381
T Cobe Posted 7 years 9 months ago
Kamil,

Once you have your Triton towers, you definitely want to start with Sandy's Setup Tips on GETs website. The LFE is the RCA jack on the back of the Tritons that are connected to the subwoofer output on your AVR. It should be spelled out in the manual of your receiver and Tritons once you have the gear.

Regarding sound quality, streaming is not going to sound quite as good unless you spend a significant amount of money on a high end streamer. Again, your local GET dealer should be able to walk you through all of this. It's pretty lengthy and complex stuff and in the end, you need to,listen for yourself to judge if you are getting the sound quality you want.

Cheers,

T Cobe
Speakers: Triton One L/R, SCXL, Aon 3 Surr/Back, HTR-7000 Height
Pre/Pro/AVR: Anthem AVM 60, Emotiva XSP-1
Amps: Emotiva XPA-5(2), Emotiva XPA-1L (2)
Sources: Oppo BDP-103D, Emotiva ERC-3, PS4, Pioneer PLX-1000 w/Ortofon 2M Bronze
Display: Epson 6030 UB, Elite Screens 110" Sable

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Getting Started Buying Advice Trtiton One speakers multi-purpose use.